Chapter 2

The sky had changed from a dark shade of blue speckled with white, dotted stars, and around that time Axel's alarm had been going off. He'd groan, narrowing his brows and sitting upright, eyes dotting around the room curiously, just in case his little brother snuck up and tried to scare him. That cheeky little rat. "RAWR!!!" A voice broke the silence. A little boy had pounced on Axel, waiting for a response though he hadn't received anything. Of course, it didn't work. Axel let out an air-headed laugh.

    "Get out of here, Leo!!" He grabbed a pillow and threw it at his little brother who squealed and ran off.

     Axel then got out of bed. Putting on a black shirt with white stripes, Combat pants, and his famous chains. He then put on his fishnet socks and one-inch thick combat boots. He put on all of his bracelets, even the one he made for Nyoko. He looked at his little Kandi frog and smiled, his favorite he made in all of his 10 years of making Kandi. 

     He ran down the stairs, grabbing a piece of toast that his mother already made for him. She left for work about 10 minutes ago. Leo was sitting down at the table, smacking his lips as he stuffed his mouth with chocolate fruity pebbles, his personal favorite. Axel had fixed himself with toast, lazily swiping through Instagram while eyeing the timer once in a while. When the time came, he'd reach for his gray, leather bookbag and pull it over his shoulder. Taking the last bite of his toast, he'd reach for Leo and hurried him in the car for his kindergarten class.