Chapter 9

Axel was now at Eli's house again. Axel once again glanced up at Eli, his face turned into a strawberry. He grinned to see Eli smile turn bigger.

Eli looked down at him, smirking. He rests his pointer finger on Axel's lips, leaning down and putting his lips on his pointer finger, then slipping his finger away. Making their lips rest against each other, Axel's reaction was priceless, his eyes widened and his face relaxed as he was calm about it.

Axel wrapped his arms around Eli's slim but muscular waist, Eli's hands instantly held his arms. Axel soon pulled away, blushing intensely. Eli looked deeply into Axel's eyes, caressing his hips softly, pulling him into a soundful kiss. Axel placed his hands on top of Eli's to show he's enjoying the kiss. Soon, wild, breathless kisses were brought on by a heartfelt gift. Axel shakes at the touch of Eli's hands. Overwhelmed from the affection and sudden deep kiss,he pulls away,redden in the face and panicking inside. His lips trembling from just a kiss upon Eli. Eli tucked his hands beneath Axel's shirt watching as he gasped in surprise at the sensation of cold hands on his skin. Eli chuckles softly. "I love you axel." Eil said, "I-I love you too E-Eli." Axel replied as a soft mumble.