Chapter 11

It was spring break, they both had a couple of weeks off of school due to the holidays as well, about 12 school days in total. Eli and Axel were having a sleepover at Axel's house, His little brother was gone with his mother. Axel of course didn't want to go anyways.

Eli was holding Axel while they watched a show together. Eli glanced down at his lover, smiling as Axel was into the show. The episode was now over, Eli suggested that they could make Kandi, since they were making it since they knew how. Axel glanced over at Eli, "What do you want to make? I kinda wanna make a Jellyfish, but I don't think I have the colors I wanna make!" He pouted while looking at all the beads. Eli chuckled and was grabbing some beads, "I'm about to make a frog! My favorite thing to make!." He pecked Axel's cheek while now cutting the string to the right length. Axel was concentrating on making the jellyfish, now not speaking just mumbles coming from his lips as he messed up and the beads dropped onto the floor. He hated that sound as it reminded him of all the times his bully broke his stuff. He felt the need to pick every single bead up, Eli glanced back over at him, slightly frowning, he hated to see his lover so upset over stupid bullies that will mean nothing after graduation. Eli grasps his lover's arm, Pulling him into a firm hug. "Oh love.."

Axel looked at him, hugging him back. He was still shaking "Y..yes..?" He rested his head on Eli's shoulder as Eli rubbed his back in soft circles to calm him down. "Calm down.." He muttered to him. He gave soft pecks behind his ear, before whispering sweet important things to him. "I got you, You matter the most to me..You're beautiful.." Eli pulled him even closer,whispering more. "My pretty boy, I love you." Eli even blushed, Axel had shut his eyes. He listened to his lover's voice and relaxed as he said all those amazing things about him. "Thank you." He grinned and held his arms that were wrapped around his lower waist. Eli took him to his bed, laying down and pulled Axel on top of him, hearing a squeak from him made him laugh.

Axel just laid flat on his chest, closing his eyes and loved the affection Eli was giving him. Usually he would be the one holding someone, he liked it.