Chapter 12

Leo got home and sighed as he kicked off his shoes and walked to the kitchen. He looked through his bag to see cookies in his bag Nyoko gave him fresh baked cookies. He decided to give them a taste. He picked up a cookie and put it up to his dry lips and took a bite. He smiled and decided to eat the rest of the chocolate chip cookies as he went to grab another cookie but he stopped, he started to cough.

It was a small cough to begin with so he grabbed another cookie and took another bite. His cough started to get violent and rough. Leo's cough was very dry. He dropped the cookie on the floor. The cookie broke into pieces as soon as it hit the floor he continued to cough, he ran over to the sink and grabbed a glass of water and took a sip. Leo spat out the water to see blood come out of his mouth, his eyes widened.

He coughed and coughed just for it to get worse every time. His cough tastes like iron, He glanced down at his shaky hands and saw he's covered in his own blood. He was in a panic, his eyes started to widen, his vision was getting blurry, his eyes started to water.. He then collapsed

to the floor as more blood pooled out his mouth as he closed his eyes for the last time taking a small breath before his young body gave out and laid dead on the kitchen floor.