Chapter 10

Eli and Axel have now been spending time together more often, getting closer. ''Hey Axel?'' Eli said poking Axel's waist once as they were sitting on the table eating, it was lunch break at school. ''Hm, yea?'' Axel replied, looking at his lover with a smile. ''Wanna go somewhere with me?'' he asked. Axel raised a brow curiously, ''Somewhere? Tell me what is it'' ''Going to some show, a band I like is going to be there and not thinking of going alone, already have the tickets'' Eli said offering. ''What?! Of course! I've never been to an actual band show.. But I'd love to'' Axel muttered with a loving look in his eyes.

Eli showed a toothy grin, ''I'll pick you up at eight then, it's a bit all night so maybe you can leave your brother with anyone you know? Unless he'd good on his own?'' Eli replied. Axel thought about it for a moment, who does he have that's gonna take care of Leo? Nyoko, she liked to talk with Leo when they were together so she'd probably love to have him. ''Yeah I got it, I'll take him somewhere el-'' Axel said as he got interrupted by Ash whispering something in his ears. Axel looked down, he seemed pissed but couldn't do anything for years. Eli had an annoyed look on his face, he stood up and pushed Ash away gently. ''Got a problem?''

Eli asked, shooting a glare at Ash. ''It's none of your business. Who even are you, a whole weirdo no one even notices in school.'' Ash said as he got closer to Eli, wanting to provoke him. Eli's nose twitched in anger, he was about to lose control but Axel pulled him away, ''Just forget it.. He's not important,'' Axel said, trying to calm Eli down. Eli scoffed and walked away out of the lunch hall as Axel followed him. ''Seriously?? Not important? It's fucking important Axel. You're letting him humiliate you easily. You should stand up. And if you didn't I will, I'm not going to sit and act like he isn't bothering you.'' Eli snapped and took some breaths to calm a bit. ''I know.. But what's the point I mean.. I don't know don't care about it..'' Axel said looking down, Eli had a point there but Axel thought of himself too weak for that. Eli sighed and pulled Axel into a tight hug, ''Don't worry.. I won't let anyone bother you anymore, and you better tell him if he does anything to you.'' Eli whispered, rubbing his lover's back slowly.