Chapter 7

At the end of the day, Axel was getting his stuff. Putting his laptop, books, and folders in his bag before walking out of the classroom. He had his keys out and locked his locker, leaving the school right after to pick up some food. He was eating and on his way to pick up his brother, sitting in the long line that was at the school and all the way down the road.

     He sat in his car, face timing Eli. They weren't really talking at all since Eli was doing chores and Axel was picking up his brother. Leo came out of school and got in. Again happy as can be, Axel saw his smile and he then smiled.

    "How was school bubba?"

    "It was good!"Leo smiled as he shouted out.

     Axel drove both of them home, Dropping Leo off as his mother was home early. Axel looked at his phone to see Eli smiling.

     "Why are you smiling so much?"Axel tilted his head and then looked at the road.

     "Ohh nothing!" Eli giggled as he hung up the phone to make Axel wait. He was starting to pick up the signs of Axel liking him.

    Axel soon arrived at his home, he walked in slowly as Eli let him in. They both sat on the couch and played video games for hours long. Axel glanced over at Eli, admiring his beautiful blue eyes. He soon saw Eli hold eye contact, Axel reddening up, and his face was now the color of the beads on his hand. He spun his head quickly the other way, sliding down the couch in pure humiliation.

    Eli looked at him in honest shock, Mumbling something. Eli went down with him, softly gripping his wrists and pulling them down to his sides. Axel glanced up at him, grinning at his actions, soon pulling away as he arose.

   Axel began to panic and muttered quickly. He was all shaken up. "I-I need to go tell Nyoko something..I'll be back after that, Is that ok?" He questioned Eli.

  Eli nodded his head as he softly smiled at him, enjoying his affection. "I'll see you later!!" He exclaimed with a soft tone.