Chapter 2

Sukuna stands up to his full height and smirks,"well look who we have here the king of demons"

Fushiguro looks at them with wide eyes and starts to panic 'the demon king? But how is that even possible what do I do?'.

Sukuna chuckles "you have an interesting host. I hope you don't mind if I make her my wife, I sense a greater power in her."

Muzan's glare intensifies and a suffocating aura surrounds the area making it hard to breath. Before things get out of hand Sukuna's eyes suddenly widened as he grabbed a hold of his face and stumbled backwards.

"What do you think you're doing with my body?
And talking to (Y/n)-chan like that? " Yuji's voice
came out. "How are you able to move?" The deeper voice said.

"I mean, it's my body."

"He's suppressing me?"

"Don't move." Fushiguro said.

The pink haired male looked at the male and
saw that he got in position to summon
something, "You're no longer human. Under
Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, I will exorcise
you as a curse!" He exclaimed.

Y/n who was too injured from earlier suddenly felt the fatigue get to her. She tried to keep her eyes open, but unfortunately for her, she fell but before she can hit the floor Muzan catches her and lays her down gently on his lap.

(we're making Muzan soft but only for her)

Yuji put his hands up in surrender, "Wait, really, I'm just fine! More importantly, all 3 of us are pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital." He said, while his markings on his body disappeared.

Fushiguro grit his teeth, 'I can't tell if the one
speaking right now is Itadori or the cursed
object..Damn it! What should I do?!'He
thought.

"What's the situation?" A different voice spoke
up. The injured male looked up, "Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?"  A tall male with spiky white hair and a blindfold over his eyes stood over the male.

"Hey. I wasn't planning on coming, but man,
you're roughed up. I should show the second-
years." He said, while taking multiple pictures of the injured boy who just covered his face from the flashing camera,"Face this way. The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade object gone missing and the appearance of the demon king."

Yuji, who was staring at them, remembered about the girl, walked over to her, being a bit cautious of the demon lord.

"Is she going to be okay?" The male asked and flinched when Muzan looked up at him and nodded just to look back down at her. Yuji let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, "scary..." he mumbled. Yuji took a final glance at her then walked over to the other two.