Chapter 23

~3rd pov~

"is she going to be okay?" gojo asked shoko a
hint of worry heard in his tone. "she's fine, she
just needs rest. all the cursed energy's he used
at once drained her." she said while lighting up
a cigarette. "drained physically or are we talking
about her energy?" the white haired male asked.

"surprisingly she gained more cursed energy.
it's just her body that couldn't take it. call it
shock." she said calmly. "did you know about
her domain?" shoko asked curiously. "i did
not... it's almost like she knew but at the same
time didn't. weird huh?" gojo said with a slight
chuckle. "when can i see her?" he asked now
facing shoko completely. "you can see her right
now, try not to catch feelings though." she said
as she walked away from the tall male.

"a little too late for that."

~Y/n pov~

You couldn't do anything, you just sat in bed looking up at the ceiling as Douma played with your hair, you were too tired to even move. Your bed just felt comfortable, you could stay here forever. "i do want to see my friends though." You mumbled quietly right after two knocks were heard coming from your door.

"it's open." You said. the door opened slowly
revealing gojo. "hey. i came to see how you
were doing." he said still standing by the door.

"you can come in you know." You said with a small smile, patting the empty pate next to you as you made Douma go back to your domain.

"right." he said while closing the door behind
him.

"you want to know huh?" You asked while fiddling with your fingers, never making eye contact with him. "how'd you know? i mean don't get me wrong I'm impressed." he asked while taking his blindfold off trying to look into your eyes that are back to their original (e/c).

"i.. i don't know really. i kinda did it out of
panic... i didn't..... no i couldn't see my friends
die. not like that." You said as your eyes started to water.

"well you saved them, you saved everyone y/n." he said while grabbing your hand.

"megumi said you were able to summon all of your demons at once... can you do it outside your
domain?" he asked me, curiosity being heard in
his voice.

"i think... let me see." You said as you got up and snapped your fingers.

"Come." You said. A biwa was heard and in a blink of an eye the upper and lower moons were kneeled down in front of you as Muzan stood next to you with your hand in his. Your eyes widened 'i did it? am i that powerful?'

"how'd you know what to do?" gojo asked snapping you out of your thoughts as he looked at everyone one in the room.

"well Muzan gave me a couple of hints and since I thought that they were already in some type of domain I just poured cursed energy into that and it slowly started to expand." You said while sending the demons back with a thankful smile towards them as they all had red faces some smiled back while others beamed with happiness (Douma, Daki, Rui, Enmu)

"you know... the higher ups aren't going to be
happy about this. not only are you too powerful
but you're not even part of the three major
clans. you're just a powerful jujutsu sorcerer."
gojo said while looking at you.

"im just scared that they'll try to target you like they did with yuji.." he said looking down at his hands.

"I'm not going to die if that's what you're
worried about." You said while chuckling a bit you could practically hear Muzan's smirk.

"tell them, I'm not scared or anything. i mean being a sorcerer was never on my checklist so if they want me to become a "normal person" then i'll do it." You said as you put a hand on his shoulder trying to reassure him that everything was going to be fine.