Chapter 27

"Hmph! Looks like the jig is up."

"The jujutsu sorcerers will increase in numbers and head this way. I'm staying here, what about you guys?"

"To avenge my brothers, I'll kill Yuji Itadori, L/n Y/n and Nobara Kugisaki. Then l'Il head to Jujutsu High to retrieve the rest of my brothers." Choso explained his plan.

Jogo glances up at Choso, "I dunno who
Kugisaki is, but Itadori is off-limits. We're gonna turn him into Sukuna and so is L/n."

"I don't care."

"Huh?" He glares at the Cursed Painting with veins appearing on his face. Choso glares right back at him, "what?"

"Huh? We gonna do this?"

"Jogo. Calm down." Mahito steps in easing the tension between the two. "Well then... as it stands, that means... we can still win, all things being equal." He then maliciously smiles.

"Let's kill Itadori. It'll be fine. Even if Sukuna isn't around...... we'll win. To be honest... I wanna kill Itadori too but the L/n girl can be of use to me." This made Jog blow a fuse, "MAHITO!
WHAT?!"

"After seeing Satoru Gojo in person.... " he glances over at Geto. "Now that he's sealed, I'd say sorcerers and curses are about evenly matched. If Sukuna is revived, we'd be heavy favorites to win, right?"

"Yeah, I'd say so."

"Let's kill Itadori." Mahito proposed. "It'll be fine.
Even if Sukuna isn't around we'll win."

"Are you serious?" Jogo asked.

"I'm serious, for real real."

'It doesn't have to be me specifically who is smiling in the end. As long as curses emerge as the true humans.' He thought.

"It's true. Sukuna isn't necessarily are ally. If he's revived, we might even suffer as well. But if that happens... the era of the curses will surely come. We're different from humans this time!" He exclaimed. "We do not fear death and walk the path to sincerely achieve our goal. That's the curses' ethos that those fake humans don't have!"

"Nah, that's not true." Mahito disagreed, smiling.

"Even if we lose our way or are inconsistent... we undoubtedly live accordingly to our desires. That is what we curses are."

"Oh... I meant not true in regard to our way as curses. The plan to revive Sukuna is definitely a legitimate strategy, with L/n she would make a lovely addition to us."

"I have no plans to fight vou, Jogo...... so let's make a game out of it. If I encounter Itadori first, I'll kill him. Jogo, if you find him first, you can offer him the fingers to restore Sukuna's powers." Mahito spreads his arms out.

Choso looks at him, "and if I find him first, I kill him... okay? Along with that L/n girl."

"Oh, you wanna play too, Choso? Of course that's okay! We might have to rethink the L/n part but yeah!"

"Hey!" Jogo interjected, feeling irritated.

"Geto, you're probably more in line with Jogo, right? What're you gonna do?"

"I have to keep an eye on Prison Realm. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pass but do try not to kill L/n I have plans for her." Geto denied. He also couldn't deny that he was amused by you.

Mahito stares at him. "I'm glad you agree with me. Do as you wish. Sukuna is nothing more than a contingency plan if Prison Realm doesn't work out."

"How idiotic!" Jogo shouted out, "All the sorcerers, Itadori included, are headed this way to rescue Gojo. Waiting here makes the most sense. So how is this a game?"