Chapter 22

"please die and become sages!" the curseshouted snapping you out of your thoughts

shouted snapping you out of your thoughts.

" I think that's our queue to run.... now!" You shouted as you started running yourself.

"inumaki-senpai are you ok?" You asked as you all ran.

"salmon." he said with a nod as we kept running.

"here it comes!" kamo said as he spun around. the curse was chasing after us at full speed, not really giving us time to catch a breather.

"stop." inumaki said just in time as four arrows
were coming directly at you all.

"convergence piercing blood!" kamo said as blood dashed towards the curse wounding it.

"No time to stand around this is a special grade for a reason." You said while making your way up the stairs rapidly.

"she's right we have to hurry." kamo said while running next to you.

'i need to come up with a plan but what? There is so much going on and I don't want to keep summoning my moons it's draining.' You thought while running.

'I'm sure you can think of something besides you are strong'

"oi! L/n i asked if you were okay?!" kamo shouted snapping you out of your conversation with Muzan. "I'm fine let's go." You said while running and using Daki's belts to delay the roots a bit.

All of y'all jumped out the window out on the roof
now meeting face to face with the special-grade.

"inumaki-senpai will stop it." megumi said as
his nue was behind him.

"I don't think he can since he used his technique too much." You said standing beside them as Douma stood in front of you all. as soon as you said that megumi's nue flew towards the curse but the curse managed to put its arm through it and toge fell on his knees coughing out blood when trying to speak.

You were caught off guard when the curse ran towards kamo punching him then trying to do the same with megumi.

"You should just die already..." you said approaching it from behind. "Y/n? What are you-"

"cursed technique summoning upper moon 1.." you said in a low tone which caused megumi to widen his eyes. the curse stood there not moving an inch as it was frozen in ice.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" You whispered in its ear as Douma giggled and kept the curse frozen, you made my way back to megumi with Douma following cheerfully. Kokushibo cut its horns off swiftly. He made his way to you and held them out towards you with a bow, "Y/n-sama."

"For now I have it stuck next we-"

"mustard leaf." toge said cutting you off.

"Toge wait-"