Chapter 26

The time for getting treats and dressing up was suppose to be fun and inventive but unfortunately not this year.

It was also very strange for this time of the year.

Like the fact that you we're having a staring contest with what you assumed was a ghost. He had long hair dark hair, he was wearing a red haori with black hakama over an orange kimono and a katana worn on his hip. He also had a scar on his forehead and wore hanafuda earrings. You've started seeing him ever since you all fought those two brothers.

You stared blankly, the male stared back, 'you can see him too right?' You asked Muzan, 'unfortunately, this is the slayer who almost killed me, it seems I can't get rid of them.' Muzan groaned out. 'Where's Kokushibo?' In your domain, the uppermoon refused to look at the spirit before you.

'Being difficult.' You rolled your eyes, making the spirit confused. You just shrugged and smiled at him, he smiled back. Anyways back to the holiday that many people enjoyed.

Today is Halloween, knowing from your experience, this town should be crowded with citizens wearing silly, sexy, scary costumes.

Staying up until tomorrow morning hanging out with each other and having the absolute fun that only come once a year.

But tonight is very different from the rest of the night in history of Halloween in modern Japan.

Not single human was left standing there, expect for 5 special individual.

It was like everyone was snap out of this universe.

You were standing next to Junpei, your arm wrapped around his while you both had a good conversation about whatever mostly movies to ease your nerves.

Ino was trying to make a conversation with you and Fushiguro, but you were too busy laughing at Junpei's flushed face much to Muzan's annoyance, your laughed calmed down everyone a bit but not a lot considering the situation. Yoriichi smiled.

Gojo told you all that civilians we're suddenly trapped inside the window in the train station, Junpei was tagging along for his first mission of course he was extremely nervous and your closeness wasn't helping.

Back to the situation at hand, the people in the curtain were completely helpless they couldn't call for help, they call kept asking for Gojo which was extremely suspicious it had to be a trap you thought.

You were in Nanami's Team, which consists of Nanami Kento, the Grade 1 sorcerer and the leader of this group. Next is Ino Takuma, a Grade 2 sorcerer who was promoted to Grade 1. You and Megumi who both also were promoted from Grade 2 to Grade 1 sorcerers. Then Junpei, who was grade 2.

You were caught off guard when you were promoted you could only wondered who did it you hoped to thank them.

________

"And the 101 points to make L/n Y/n, my soon to be wife, a Grade 1 sorcerer is because she is a strong independent woman who deserves the best if I could promote her to special grade then I would I have evidence that she fits such a title as a goddess herself..."

Todou kept rambling about you on and on.

Principal Gakuganji is very tired already, he wishes his next blink would be his last he also wishes that Todou would just shut up already.

_________

'I'm glad someone has recognized my queens potential but of course they shouldn't be staring at you in the first place I'll kill them.'

Sighing mentally you respond to Muzan in your head. 'What did we just talk about earlier?'

'Our wedding reception.'

You got flustered but immediately hide it with a deadpan. 'You don't listen at all do you?'

'Nope not at all.'

You end the conversation with him and think more about the situation. 'I have a bad feeling about this I may need my uppermoons for this.' You thought to noticing Megumi sneaking glances at you.

________

"so our order is to end our standby and attack.
It can't be help but we kept getting delaying much too frequently." Nanami explained the ordered that the group should followed. The five of you were walking to the battle arena.

The plan was that Nanami would search for whoever put up the window while us three would save the civilians and get rid of any curse's nearby.

You had confidence that you could do that, the task wasn't that hard besides you could get more practice using your swords you have almost got the hang of them.

Before you could follow Megumi, Nanami stopped you and put his hand on your shoulder causing you to look at him. "Is something wrong?" You asked.

"There is just something I need to tell you before you go, Junpei can you go over there for a minute?" The blonde asks the teen who hesitantly walks away from you and stands next to Megumi.

Now it was just you and Nanami he looked at you in concern but it was overlapped by his normal calm approach. "If you see Mahito you know what to do I don't want you getting hurt again." He said that was the first time you have seen another emotion on his face other than his normal nonchalantness.

You smiled at him reassuring and squeezed his hand. "I will, you better stay safe too don't worry I was trained by 'the strongest.'" You joked making the male sigh but smile a little. 'Your always trying to see the best in every situation..' the male thought as he watched you wave to him as a goodbye and walked away with the other two. 'Until we meet again...'

________

Sometime has past and you have been eliminating curses left and right using your swords while Muzan commented about how weak they are, Yoriichi kept following you and giving you pointers here and there.

You haven't heard anything about the situation at all from anyone, you we're starting to get worried, we're they safe? Did they find who put up the window? Is there more than one special grade curse? So many questions ran through your head.

You knew something bad would happen you couldn't get rid of the feeling it was like something was telling you that things were going to turn for the worse the more you thought about it the more your suspicions grew.

You wanted to believe that nothing would happen and that everything would be fine Gojo is the strongest right? He can handle it can't he? 'Im sure he is fine..' you tried to reassure yourself.

'I wouldn't be so sure about that.'

'What do you mean?'

Your thoughts were interrupted by a voice a very familiar voice.

"NANAMI! NANAMI!"

A scream polluted the whole city. The voice sounds like it was belong to Itadori.

"GOJO-SENSEI HAS BEEN SEALED!!!"

You froze up your eyes going wide. 'Gojo..? Sealed...? This can't be happening..' you tried to find any excuse for the thing that you refused to believe who sealed him? How did they seal him?

"Nanami-"

"Everyone, change of plan. We must join Itadori. If this sealing was true. Then it's all over for all humans in this country."

For once you hated being right.

___________________

A/n: I know this is a really small chapter but I'm trying to update more but I've been really busy I hope your ready for the other chapter I have some things planned that I hope y'all like 😈