Chapter 25

-your pov-

yuji and i dodged each attack the curse would send our way. it kept shooting out blood at us, though every time it hit the wall it would make a sizzling sound like it were some type of acid.

yuji managed to land a kick on the curse sending it flying but it wouldn't give up. it just kept attacking us. "don't let the blood touch you!" yuji shouted to which i nodded in response.

yuji punched it left and right without stopping till it grabbed his arm. "got you!" it said while laughing a bit. "you forgot about me." i said as i stood behind it, I crouched down and wrapped the chain around him and slammed it into the ground.

"what's this? you're both strong! thats no fun." it said as it smiled at the two of us as it got up. "Watch out for-"

"oh hey, it's my older brother! he took that girl, i'll bring him this one too!" the curse said while yanking my chain and running to where nobara disappeared to.

"Let out!" i shouted as i stood next to yuji, sending my other sword at it.

"oh brother!"

"y-y-y-you saw, didn't you?!" the other curse said.

"Is that what's causing the smell too? and what's up with the clothes?" i asked while hiding behind Muzan who appeared.

"huh?! who?! sorry i guess!" he said while sounding panicked. the green curse also apologizing to his "brother".

"I'll kill you!" it said while turning to the three of us. nobara was now aiming her hammer at its head hitting it. "y/n... you always beat me to the questions." she said while resting her hammer on her shoulder and pouting a bit. " you know the saying  nobara, great minds think alike." i said while walking over to her with Muzan and pulling my swords back.

"to answer your question it's because it gets musty!" the curse said while turning its back to us. "rot technique, supreme art: wing king! death... by wasp!" as soon as it said that the blood formed into wings dripping making that same sound. "It's just his back." I said with a nervous look and hold out my swords.

"kugisaki, don't let that blood touch you." yuii said as he put a hand on my shoulder. "you think i don't know that?!" she replied while gritting her teeth. as soon as she said said blood flew her way to which she managed to dodge in time.

"run away. with your backs to me." and with that blood started coming towards us hitting every spot we ran past I swung my swords the chains making a sound everytime they moved I used them to move the blood away from us.

"kugisaki, can you go any faster?" yuii shouted as we ran. "no way!" she said soon after she fell.

"Ughhhh." i ran over to her and managed to pick her up and ran. "yuji keep running!" i shouted while holding on to Nobara and swinging my swords at the same time.

"don't die! please!" he said as he ran.

"i've got your back, y/n." she said while holding on to my neck tightly. "and i got you." i said calmly as i started using Daki's belts to propel us at a fast pace.

"huh?! don't you think we're going a bit too fast?!" she asked while holding on tighter, "isn't that the point?!" i responded while chuckling a bit.

"okay, we're out of range now." yuji said while putting his arm on my shoulder. "thank you, y/n." nobara said while facing me. "of course." i said while smiling. yuji then pushed nobara and i away from him. i turned around to see him covered in the green curses blood.

"itadori-" nobara got hit as well. "what the fu-" i said as i kept dodging the attacks and swinging my swords. 'Is it trying to separate us?' i thought as i ran back to them as i did that i got hit on my left arm.