|Chapter 8.|

Susan wasn't very happy with Greg. She had made him scrub the pee covered floor. Greg had complained for thirty minutes telling his mother it wasn't his fault, and that Rodrick had scared him.

Rodrick had gone back to band practice, while Y/n went back into the kitchen. She dug through the fridge shelves and drawers praying to find a good snack. She pulls out a Colby Jack cheese stick, and unwraps it. Walking past the bathroom, "later Greg." She mumbles, taking a bite out of the stick.

She walks into the garage silently, and sits on a seat in the corner.

*time skip*

Halloween was the one time of year that Y/n could go full out with her costume, and nobody could judge her for it. Rodrick had begged her to go as Harley Quinn so he could go as 'The Joker' she whined, telling him how she had never even watched any of the Batman films, or read any of the comics. He just rolled his eyes and told her 'that's to bad sweetheart.' And that she got to pick the costume last year.

She pulled on the black fishnets she had bought from the party city, and her extremely short booty shorts, that were dyed half red and half blue. She cringed at the shirt that had read 'daddy's little monster.' "God what are these movies about." She asked herself, 'did she wanna know?'  She put the cropped shirt on.

She glanced at her reference picture pulled up on her phone and started doing her hair and makeup. She smudged her lip stain down her face, praying that it would come off later.

A knock sounded on the bathroom door, "hey princess, you almost done in there?" She heard Rodrick call from outside. She opened the door and popped out her hip, glaring at the boy. He scanned her body up and down, then smirked. "Damn." Rodrick muttered.

"I look like a whore." She whined, Rodrick pouted out his lip mockingly.

"Well that's to damn bad isn't it." Rodrick stated in a baby voice. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to walk in front of him. He glanced down at her ass, biting the inside of his cheek. He savored the picture, remembering it.

"Why does my shirt say daddy's little monster? Like...why so fucking kinky?" The girl asks turning around, seeing Rodricks eyes glued to her ass, "creep!" She said with a gasp. He laughed lightly.

"What?!" Rodrick whined, putting up his hands.

The walked to the living room, rodricks face and makeup was on the couch. "Can you help me with my face." Y/n nodded lightly. She lays him down on the sofa and sits on his stomach. He looked up at her, clearly confused.

"What? I gotta be able to reach you." She mutters, she does the yellow sponge into the white face paint coating his face in it. She then did his lips like how he told her, and his eyes.

Footsteps ran into the room from the front door, Greg walked in glancing at Rodrick for a second "you look pretty." He smirked, Rodrick rolled his eyes aggressively.

"Shut up."

This is so bad and I'm so sorry