Chapter 13.

This is gonna be the last chapter of the first film. So enjoy please my children. I'm kinda just shoving a few different things in before the end. Kinda think of this chapter as cinematography. Italicized is Flashback.

"Smash" Y/n mutters into the magazine, she looks up at the boy as he laughs. 

Y/n turns the page, showing a girl laying on top of a race car, in a pale yellow bikini. "oh yah, nice yah. That's nice." She mutters looking down at the girl on the page. 

She had thought this would be the last time she'd ever look at this magazine, So she wanted to make it last. Little did she know, she would be looking at it again, and soon.

"Rodrick, I need to talk to you." Susan stomps into the garage and stares at the teenagers in the room. "in private." 

Rodrick sighs but stands up from behind the drums, "If you need to say something, you can say it in front of everyone." Rodrick looks towards his girl, sitting on a chair with a book in hand.

"Ok." Susan scoffs, pulling the magazine from behind her back. "Can you explain to me why this was in your backpack?" Y/n Looks up from her book to see Susan holding the magazine she had looked through weeks ago.

"It wasn't in my backpack, it was in my room." Rodrick laughs, before realizing his fuck up, he had not 'Denied, Denied, Denied.' what she had said.

"Does owning this magazine make you a better person?" Susan questions angrily.

"No," Rodrick mutters, clearly embarrassed.

'id say it does.' Y/n thinks to herself.

"Did it make you more popular at school?" She questions once more.

"uh, Yah." Rodrick says, cooly. He looks up at his mothers shocked famous before shaking his head, "No."

"How do you feel, owning this type of magazine?" Susan questions, Again.

Rodrick thinks for a moment before pointing at her like he had figured it out. "Ashamed." 

"Is there anything you'd like to say to women Rodrick?" Y/n questions with a mocking smile. Rodrick glares at the girl but stares at his mother awaiting his answer.

"I'm sorry women." Susan nods, happy with his answer. 

"good." Susan sighs, "and you're grounded for two weeks." 

"Woah, Susan! I think one week is enough."

"fine make it six." And then she was gone.

"Bye, guys." Rodrick waves to his bandmates as they leave.

"Bye, man."

The two teens sit up in Rodricks room again, Rodrick with his arms around the girl. "Shit I hope next year is better than this one."