2.1

The Heffley family and Y/N hop out of their minivan, Rodrick looking incredibly deflated.

"This is a Greg thing, I don't understand why we have to come." Rodrick groans, He had wanted to stay home with his girlfriend but his mother and father insisted they come. Susan rolls her eyes at the boy and turns to speak to him.

"Because Rodrick this is a family event and, whether you like it or not, you two are a part of the Heffley family," Susan says, she hikes Manny up higher onto her hip and then continues to walk.

"and we already bought both your tickets." Frank says truthfully, before walking ahead of his family, the two older teens trail a foot or two behind the family and Rodrick throws his arm over the girls shoulder.

She looks up at him with a smile, "it's fine, we'll sneak off and go make out somewhere." Y/N assures her boyfriend who throws his head back in satisfaction.

"Yes!" he drags.

...

Rodrick opens the 'Family Bathroom' door for his girlfriend ands gestures her into the room. She laughs as he struggles to lock the door behind them, he finally gets the lock and they both make their way over to eachother, meeting in the middle. 

Rodrick places his hands on the girls face and pushes her backwards into the closest wall. Y/N looks up at him through her eyelashes, she laughs as he pulls his left hand from her face and points to his lips. 

The girl stands onto her tiptoes and pecks him on the lips, he groans as she pulls away pulling her back into the kiss only this time, heavier. He rushes to kiss her, like its his will to live; And to be fair it probably was. 

They finally pull apart, both looking at eachother with puffy, red lips.

"hi." he whispers, holding her face in his hands.

"hi." she whispers back with a toothy smile.

A loud banging sounds on the door, "Hey I need to pee!" The person on the outside yells, and the two rush to leave the bathroom, giving the person at the door an awkard smile.

...

"size 9 please." Y/N tells the person working her skate size.

"and a 13 please." Rodrick says from behind her, hands on her waist.

"Yes of course." The person says walking behind the wall to grab the shoes, Rodrick looks down at the girl and taps her nose with his fingertip. She laughs lightly, but stops when the person comes back with their shoes.

The two rush to put on their skates and then clumsily make their way to the rink. Rodrick grips the girls arm and she grips his tightly in hopes of not eating shit on the ground. Though that hope didnt last fun when the two fell over into a pile. They laugh at themselves, making the people around them give annoyed looks.

"Rodrick! We gotta play some music!" a guy yells from the sidelines, making Rodrick help his girl up and give the guy a cheeky smile.

"Do it yourself, I'm spending time with my girlfriend." 

(Yes you're right, i havent updated since January. Am i sorry? Maybe a little. i've been busy with school so...thats my excuse)