| Chapter 11. |

(I've added smut to this chapter THATS why it's updated. I felt bad for robbing y'all)

The grip on the girls throat tightens, as the kiss gets deeper. "Shit." Rodrick whispers into the girls mouth. Rodrick reaches towards the bottom of her t-shirt. "Can I take this off of you?" Y/n doesn't hesitate to nod. Making Rodrick practically tear the shirt off the woman. Her black 'Victoria Secret.' Bra on display, for Rodricks eyes only.

"Fuck." Rodrick groans, the man reaches for the woman's chest. Grabbing her right breast in his hand. "You are so beautiful, you know that?" Rodrick speaks out, not moving his eyes from her chest.

"Thank you." The girl speaks shyly, she tugs his hands softly off her breast. Before reaching behind her back, and unclipping the fabric. Her bra lifts up slightly, showing the bump of her chest.

Rodrick finished the job by pulling on the shoulder straps. Successfully tugging the bra off fully. Rodrick admires the girls bare chest for a moment. Before burying his head deep inside the plush of her boobs. "God this has only ever happened in my dreams." He speaks, kissing either breast. The girl laughs at the mans confession, before grabbing his hair and pulling his face back.

The mans lips wrap themselves around her chest, sucking hastily at her nipples. The girl moans quietly, suddenly aware that his whole family sits downstairs. "Fuck." She gasps out.

He moves quickly to take his own t-shirt off, once it's over his head he moves his face to her neck. Leaving sensual kisses, and love bites down, slowly trailing down her body towards the top of her pajama shorts. He kisses the girls stomach before looking up at her through his eyelashes. "Do I have permission?" He asks, a goofy smile on his slightly pink face.

"Yes please, god just do something." The girl says hurriedly, Rodrick laughs and unties the bow on the shorts.

She lifts her hips for him as he pulls the shorts down her waist, he groans at the sight of her soaked lace panties. He grins up at her and brings his finger to the fabric covered entrance, rubbing her gently through it. She moans, arching her back in pleasure.

"Am I what made you this wet princess?" Rodrick asks cockily, "cause if I am, I must be pretty damn hot." She laughs as he smacks him upside the head.

"Shut up."

Rodrick reaches for the elastic of her underwear, and tears it in half making the girl under him gasp. "Fuck." He groans once more, he brings his head down to her vagina, licking the sensitive bud. She flinches at the feeling, and quickly pulls the boys hair. He groans at the feeling before sticking his tongue into her entrance. "You taste so fucking good." She whimpers as he crawls his way back up her body.

"Please Rodrick." The girl begs.

"Are you ready?" She quickly nods making him shake his head at her, "I need words please."

"Yes please, fuck." Rodrick nods, aligning himself at her soaked entrance. He glides in easily making the both moan in pleasure. Rodricks forehead makes its way to the girls as they stare into each others eyes.

"Tell me when." She nods, her brows furrowed at the slight pain. Though soon that pain turns to desire, and she gives him the go ahead.

He slowly pulls out, before pushing back in. The two of them moan as he increases speed. Y/N arches her back, making him groan. "That's a good girl baby." He says, deepening his thrusts.

"Ro-Rodrick." The girl moans, louder than expected. Making his pace slow a little.

"I know, I know but I need you to be quiet." Rodrick continues thrusting before speaking again, "open your mouth." The girl follows his instructions and opens her mouth. "Good girl." He brings his fingers to her mouth, "suck." She does as she's told, and he continues his thrusts once more.

"You're such a good fucking girl for me baby, I want you to cum on my cock princess." He groans, the girl let's out her own moans around his fingers, and nods slowly.

The two reach their release, and Rodrick lays his face back down into her chest.

"Fuck princess." Rodrick pulls his dick out, both teens panting heavily, "you are so good for me, you know that?" Rodrick Pets the girls hair, pushing a strand behind her ear.

Y/n let's out a whine, shoving her face into the mans neck. Rodrick laughs for a moment, before turning the two over in bed and cuddling her under the blankets. "Goodnight beautiful."

The two teenagers lay in bed, legs intertwined. Skin to skin.

Rodrick let's out a small grunt as he wakes up, rubbing his eyes before looking down at the girl. Rodrick smile, rubbing his hand up and down the small of her back.

Y/n snuggles deeper into the boys chest, her breath even. Rodrick gets out of bed, throwing on a pair of boxers. Y/n stirs in her sleep for a moment, she opens her eyes slowly, looking at the boys back as he walks away towards the bathroom. Y/n stands slowly out of bed, legs shaking unsteadily.

"Wow hey, baby...princesses don't walk." Rodrick jogs over to the girl on unstable legs and pulls her into his arms. Bringing her to the bathroom. "Wanna bath?" The girl nods, rubbing her tired eyes. Rodrick nods carrying the girl to the bathroom. Placing her on the cold counter as he starts the water.

"It's cold." The girl shivers for a moment; making Rodrick stare at her, grabbing a robe of the hanger on the door.

"Here you go princess." Rodrick wraps it around her body, pulling hers into his while the water fills the tub.

"Thank you." The girl smiles tiredly up at the boy. He placed his hands in the girls hair, pulling her head to his lips.

"I love you."