| Chapter 12. |

The water warms fully, and the tub fills a little less than full.

Rodrick picks the girl up from the counter and places her feet on the floor, tugging the robe off her shoulders. Once again, admiring her beautiful body. "God I love you, baby." Rodrick helps the girl over to the tub, helping her in, legs still shaking.

Rodrick starts walking away, before y/n calls out to him quietly.

"Rodrick?" The boy turns around to look at the adorable girl in the bathtub.

"Yes, princess?"

"Will you get in too?" Rodrick stares at the girl for a moment, before breaking out into a smile.

"Of course y/n, I would love nothing more." He says, his voice dramatic. He strips from the boxes he has put on and walks to the bath. Y/n scoots her body forward, and he steps in behind her. 

Rodrick rubs the girl's back comfortingly, making the girl smile. The girl leans her body back into the boy, and he pulls her close to his body. 

Rodrick grabs the girl's soap off the shelf and begins rubbing her body with his hands and cleaning her off. "can you wash my hair?" The girl asks, making him nod and pull her into his arms again. He grabs her shampoo and begins massaging her scalp softly making her moan in delight. Rodrick laughs at the girl and continues his hands in her hair then rinsing it off.

Suddenly a loud banging is heard on the door, making the two flinch aggressively. "shit!" Rodrick whispers to himself before, looking at the girl with wide eyes.

"Rodrick are you in there?" 'Shit Susan not now' Rodrick thinks to himself, before stuttering out a quick response.

"yeah sorry, mom just got out of the shower!" Susan sighs, before shaking her head. 

"Really? I didn't hear the water running!" She says loudly, making loudly.

"yeah, that's weird! But um mom, I forgot a towel so if you could just go away for a second so I can run to my room!" Rodrick lies. 

"Oh, do you want me to bring you a towel?" Susan asks, Rodirck picks the girl in front of him into his arms, before pulling the drain. 

"NO! I mean uh, no that's ok mom." Rodrick wraps his girl in a towel and pulls a piece of the towel over her head like a hood making him smile down at her. "My baby," he whispers to her, making her turn crimson. "Hey, mom? you turned away yet?" Rodrick calls out to his mom.

"Yes Rodrick, I'm leaving now." Rodrick sighs at her words and carries the girl away from the bathroom, and into his bedroom.

"Holy shit," The girl sighs, "that could have been so much worse." Rodrick laughs in agreement.

"So much worse."