| Chapter 10. |

Rodrick holds a newspaper in his hands, sipping a coffee as if he was a dad. Y/n glances at the article he's reading, seeing a beaten Greg getting his face shoved into the ground by a determined Patty. Y/n's shoulders rise and fall with laughter.

The front door opens and Greg walks in, throwing his backpack near the door. "Hey! I hear it's a great day for women!" Rodrick says enthusiastically, y/n rests her head against his broad shoulder. A wicked hangover corrupting her vision slightly.

Greg rolls his eyes at his brother, "it's all Rowleys fault! He's the one who sold me out!" Y/n's eyes furrow in confusion 'did I miss something?' She thinks to herself.

"I don't know what you expected, he's a bigger loser then you are. I'd tell you to dump him, but it's fun watching him take you down." Rodrick says. He kicks his feet up onto the kitchen table, glancing over at the girl. He softly smiles at her, petting her hair.

Night washes over the small town, and y/n, Rodrick, and Greg sit on the couch watching a bikini beach movie on the television. All three are enticed in the movie, y/n's mouth hanging open slightly. Manny sits on the floor in front of the three, beginning to dig through the black backpack laying on the ground.

"Manny! Don't go through my sh-stuff." Rodrick says loudly glancing at the boy for a second before staring back at the TV. His hands occupying themselves in the girls hair that lays in his lap. Y/n's right leg hanging off the couch, while her left leg is sprung across Greg's knee.

Frank stands behind the couch, also clearly enticed in the film, as his youngest son begins to yell at the women running sensually across the screen.

Susan comes running in the room, hearing her sons yell. "What! What's going on?!" She yells, her glance moves from the perfectly fine Manny, to the television. She then glares at the three totally enticed faces scattered across the couch, then at her husband who had noticed her walk in.

"What are you watching! Turn that off." Susan grabs the remote turning the TV off.

"What! Why?" Rodrick and y/n both yell in protest, y/n sits up staring at Susan.

"I don't want to expose manny to that stuff, and you guys shouldn't be watching that either. It's disrespectful to Women."

"No it's not, these women have incredible minds. Besides, Y/n's watching it, and she's a women." Greg attempts to convince his mother to continue to let them watch the show on the TV. But manny grabs the remote turning on 'free Willy' Y/n rolls her eyes at the complete menace of a child, glancing up at Rodrick. He stares at her face, seemingly reading her mind. 'Let's go up stairs.' She tells him with her eyes.

"We are gonna go upstairs." Rodrick speaks to his mom, he picks the girl up into a bridal carry, and carries her up the stairs.

Rodrick throws the girl on his bed and jumps over top of her. She groans in pain, his elbow jamming into her ribs. "Ow." She groans out loudly, Rodricks eyes widen and he quickly pulls his elbows away from her.

"Sorry princess." Rodrick says softly, he pulls the girl towards his body and her face into his neck, rocking her back and fourth. Y/n let's out a hum clearly getting extra comfortable. Rodrick stares down at the girl with a smile, petting her hair. "I love you. So much." Y/n pulls away from Rodrick for a second.

Of course the two have said I love you before, but not like this. Y/n stares up into Rodricks big hazel eyes, and Rodrick stares back. "Y/n?" Rodrick speaks in a soft spoken type voice. The girl stares up into his eyes, with soft doe eyes. Almost making Rodrick melt. "Can I kiss you?" He speaks, he glance down at her lips then reaches up to move a strand of hair out of the girls face.

"Yes. Please." Y/n speaks, her voice breathy. Rodrick grabs the girls throat, softly pulling her into a gentle kiss.

HEEEHEHEEHA to be continued bitches. EAT MY ASS. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this is kinda shit but idc.