1

"Sis, we're just waiting for you. Hurry up!"

I heard Remus's voice and i immediately sat in my bed.
Shit! Shit! Shit!

"Coming!" as much as I didn't want to I got out of bed right away and  I went in the bathroom with a grim on my face. "I shouldn't have stayed that late for reading that damn book." I said with a sigh while I was washing my face.

I quickly put on the clothes I had chosen yesterday. Brown baggie pants, white T-shirt, plaid shirt and brown converse. I tried to straighten my hair by pushing my fingers through it, but it only got worse so I just took my luggage and ran down the stairs.

Of course I had to trip over and fall down the stairs. The book I kept in my hand because there was no room in my suitcase flew forward and hit Remus on the head.

"Are you all right, that was a heavy fall?" Remus couldn't help and laughed "I'm fine, let's go." I picked up my book and walked out the door.

Our father put our luggage in the trunk and I settled in the back seat. "Here, your tea." my brother sat next to me "Thank you, Moony." i smiled and took a sip.

After we reached platform 9 and 3/4 we saw James and Sirius and approached them. "How was summer, mates?"  Remus tapped James on the shoulder. "After we get on the train, there will be time to tell you about the holiday. But Sirius certainly had a more interesting summer." James laughed and Sirius punched his shoulder "I got kicked out of the house. Officially evicted from the family."

"I'm sorry, buddy. If you haven't found a place to stay at our place, there's room, right, Remus!" I nudged with my elbow, my brother's stomach, and I saw him blushing. "Yes Padfoot, any time." he scratched his neck.

"If you don't want to miss the train, we should get in." Peter said and we all nodded.

The boys came in front of me to look for a free place. As I tried to catch up with them, someone bumped into me and once again my book was on the floor. Why God? Why? As I bend down to pick it up, the boy who bumped into me also bend over. Our hands touched when we both reach out. I looked up at him just to notice that his gray eyes were already on me.

"Um, sorry." the boy said and stood up. "It's okay, no need to apologize." I stood up too, and I couldn't deny the difference in our height.

"I don't think we've met before." he smiled. He has great smile and great grey eyes and great black curly hair and great voice and great height and great everything. Put yourself together Y/n! You have boyfriend.

"Well, i'm-" as i started to talk, i heard someone calling me.

"Y/n!" and there he was, flesh and blood, my boyfriend.

"I gotta go." As much as I didn't want to turn my back and go to Tom, i did it.

"See you, later." I heard the boy shouting, but I didn't have the courage to answer with anything.

I got to Tom and hugged him tight. He grabbed my hand and pushed me into the free compartment and closed the door.

"What's going on?" I fell on the seat and raised eyebrows because Tom was scaring me a little. "May i ask you the same?" he seemed really angry.

"Why are you talking to that guy?" Tom sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh "He just bumped into me." I lifted my shoulders because I didn't understand what his problem was.

"That's why you sat there and looked at him like that? You are pathetic." Tom started to squeeze my thigh pretty tight. It kida hurt.

"He knocked down my book and just helped me pick it up." With every word I said, Tom's grip got harder.