12-Epilogue

"Do you think your mother will like me?" i held Regulus hand tight.

"She doesn't like anyone." he says and i squeeze his hand nervously "Don't worry her opinion doesn't matter. We are here to tell her we are getting married and if she wants to she can come to our wedding." he kissed my forehead and then he knocked on the door.

The house elf opened the door and we walked into the dining room. We took our seatd on the table.

***
Lily opened the door with Harry in her hands. Regulus and i walked in and went to the living room. There wete sitting Remus and Sirius which were discussing their wedding and Peter trying to give them ideas.

James walked in and handed us cups with hot chocolate.

"Regulus." Sirius said seriously.

"Sirius." Regulus replied0.

The others and i exchanged nervous glances. Then the Black brothers started laughing and hugged each other.

"Stop doing that." i said and punched Regulus' shoulder.

"But it's funny." he continued laughing.

"Regulus i promise to you if you do that prank once again you won't see our child when he or she is born." i said angrily.

"I'm sorry love. Promise won't happen again." he kissed my forehead.

"Okay guys chill." Lily said and left her son Harry on the ground. "You are here for Harry's birthday not to argue." she sat in a chair and looked at her son and smiled.

"Yes, Black chill out." Sirius smirked at me.

"Shut the fuck up Lupin." i threw him a pillow.

"I'm not a Lupin yet." he threw the pillow back.

"But you will be tomorrow." i winked at him "Right brother?"

"Yes, Y/n." he nodded and laughed.

"I can't belive they are finally getting married." Peter said with lots of happiness in his voice.

"Me neither." Regulus took a sip from his hot chocolate.

"I knew from the beginning that something was going to happen between them." i said proud of myself.

"Yes, Y/n every single day you told me about your theory." James sat on the floor next to Harry. "Look at him. He looks just like me." he hugged Harry.

"But he has his mother's eyes." Sirius nodded.

"For the first time i agree with Pads." i said.

"Anyway, i still can't belive my mom liked Y/n. Fucking Y/n. For the first time she likes someone." Sirius said with lost of dramatization. "Do you remember when you met her." he turned to Remus "She was ready to  dissown me again if she could." he brushed into laugher.

"She tried to kill me. She and her stupid elf." Lupin sair seriously.

"Hey, don't talk bad about Kreacher." Regulus said immediately.

"I'm sorry mate. Next time he tries to kill me i will thank him." Lupin said sarcastically.

"It feels amazing to be together again." Lily sair and i nodded.

"We are big happy family" Peter added.

"With lots of children." Sirius looked at the ceiling and smiled.

"And the craziest one is you for sure." i said and everyone but Sirius brushed out laughing.