6

I tried to don't fall asleep while watching Regulus sleep. Madam Pomfrey said he'd be fine and there was nothing serious but his broken nose.

I got up from my seat because the hour was approaching one in the morning. I looked down at how calm Regulus looked. I bend over and kissed him on the forehead. I stood up and turned my back to walk out but all of a sudden he grabbed my hand and I stopped.

"Please, don't leave me." His voice was quiet and thready. I turned around.

"I'm not going to leave you." I pulled my chair to sit again.

"Can you lie next to me?" he pulled the blanket.

"Are you sure?" i asked.

"Yes. When I sleep next to you, I don't have nightmares."

I smiled and without saying anything, I lay next to him.

I put my head on his shoulder and hugged him. He wrapped me in the blanket and hugged me across the waist.

"Thank you." he whispered.

"I didn't do anything."

"It's not true, you're there for me whenever I need you, thank you." he kissed my forehead.

"Why are friends for?"

"Oh, yes friends." He sighed quietly.

*One week later*

"I can't believe there's going to be a Halloween ball in two days, and no one's invited me yet." Pandora threw herself on her bed and buried her head in her pillow.

"Are you sure? Xenophilius asked you six times." i closed my book and laughed.

"I don't feel like going with him." she sat up.

"Why? He is cute and nice and it's clearly that he is in love with you."

"Do you think so?" she stood up and sat next to me on my bed.

"Yes. Go and tell him that you agree."

"Okay." she kissed me on the cheek and stormed out of the room.

I laugh, but my smile cooled down right away, when I remembered that Tom didn't asked me to the ball.

I left the drom and walked to the library. On my way i saw the marauders.

"Oi Y/n!" James yelled.

"Hi boys." i smiled.

"You know, there's a ball in two days." James started.

"Sure i do."

"I was going to ask you to talk to Lily." he held my hands and put on sad smile.

"Even if Y/n talks to her, she won't accept, you asked her thirteen times already mate." Sirius pat his shoulder.

"I will talk to her if i see her." I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you Y/n, you are the best." James hugged me and spin me in a circle.

"I don't promise anything." i said as he put me down.

"Who are you going to go with?" Sirius smirked.

"I don't know. No one asked me yet." i said.

"Will you come with me to the ball."

I look at Remus and noticed his smile fade away. Moony caught me staring at him and with big and fast steps he walked away from us.

"Where are you going Moony?" Peter yelled after him as we all looked at him in confusion.

"Sirius why don't you go after him?" i said.