3

I woke up and my first thought was how I was going to hide the bruises. I couldn't get out of my room with a huge blue spot on my cheek and marks from Tom's fingers on my neck.

For my neck, I decide to just put on a scarf. Things with the cheek were much more difficult. I put make up on it but it was still visible.

"If anyone asks me, I'il say I crashed in a door." I thought and I got out of the bathroom.

I entered the great hall and sat at the ravenclaw table.

"Omg, Y/n what happened to your cheek?" Pandora quickly touched the bruise.

"I crashed into a door." i smiled awkwardly.

"Oh look, the door showed up." Pandora whispered in my ear when Tom entered the great hall.

"I don't know what you're talking about. " I tried to hide my suprise.

"Come on, Y/n, I didn't meet you five minutes ago."

"It wasn't him, I really bumped in a door."

"Okay, but if he's doing something to you, tell me." Pandora grabbed my hand.

"I will, don't worry." I took my sandwich and tea cup and quickly walked out of the great hall.

As I turned from the big door, someone bumped into me. The hot tea spilled over the person and my sandwich found it's way down to the ground.

"Oh, so sorry i didn't-" i looked up to the guy and realised that it wasn't no other but Regulus Acturus Black.

"Hi-" As I started talking, he pulled away from me and walked into the great hall.

For a few seconds I watched him walk away but then I notice Tom looking at me and I quickly headed to my first class.

I wasn't surprised Regulus didn't tell me anything. It was normal, wasn't it? Yesterday we made out, of course for now on it was going to be awkward between us. Maybe if we avoided each other, it would be the best for us.

I walked into the potions class and sat in my seat.

"Y/n, you're early as always." professor Slughorn smiled at me and i smiled back. "What happened to your cheek?"

"Bumped into a door sir." To avoid eye contact I started taking my textbook out of my bag.

To my delight, students began to enter the room and i got rid of the professor's questions.

"We'll talk about you bumping AGAIN in Black later." Tom looked at me angrily and turned forward.

By the end of the class, Tom didn't speak to me again, but as soon as the bell rang, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the closet next to the room.

He slamed the door and pushed me against it. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He hit his hands on the door on both sides of me and stayed that way.

"I didn't even want to bump into him, I didn't even saw him." I said and slap followed.

"Did i allow you to speak?"

"No, i'm sorry." i closed my eyes and tried to hold my tears. I hated that I cried very easily.

"I don't want to see you around him again." he pushed me to the side and left the closet.

I sat helpless on the ground and let my tears drown me. What happened to Tom? Why was he acting like that? I remembered him being so sweet and nice to me. And now all of a sudden he started being cruel. I was the problem, right? If i wasn't making mistakes he would never be crule with me. He loves me. I should never have met Regulus.