9

"Regulus!" i opened his drom door and walked in "I found out Tom's secrets." i shut the door and approached him.

"You did? That's amazing." he smiled "Wait, how did you get in here?"

"I've got my ways." i smirked and pulled him to sit on the bed "He has horcruxes and he is going to start something like a cult." i said and Regulus looked at me confused.

"Horcruxes? What's that?"

"Horcrux is an object where you put a pieces of your soul. But to make a horcrux you have to kill someone, that way your soul breaks in pieces. That way if you die, you can come back to live. That's really dark magic." i explained.

"How he even knows about that type of magic?"

"He said that he read about it in a book in the restricted section." i said "He has two horcruxes right now and he plans to make more. We have to destroy them before he manages."

"But how?"

"I don't know but first we have to find them. It would be easy. I gave him a diary for his last birthday. That's his first horcrux. And the second one is the locket of Salazar Slytherin. Tonight he is going to hide it and i'm going with him."

"What do you mean, you're going with him?" he raised an eyebrow.

"He wanted me to go with him to help him. That's good because we'il know where it is. We are supposed to go after ten minutes. After we are gone you have to go in his drom and find the diary. The diary is black and has his name on it."

"Okay Y/n. Let's do this." he smirked.

"Oh and let's meet at the astronomy tower at the middle of the night as always." i said and left the room.

"What are you doing in Black's drom?"

"Jesus, Lestrange!" i bumped into him as i closed the door "I was looking for Tom and just asked him. Problem?" i rolled my eyes.

"Why you didn't came to me?" he looked dead in my eye.

"Because i don't like you." i looked back at him.

"So you like Black?"

"I prefer him over you!" I pushed him and I went to Tom's room. I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Finally you're here!" Tom stood up from his bed. "Where have you been?"

"I was looking for you and i decided to ask Regulus if he has seen you. But then the idiot Lestrange came up to me and started talking shit. That's why i'm late, sorry." i didn't wanted to tell him that i was talking with Regulus but it was better if he heard it from me not Lestrange.

"Okay let's go." he grabbed my hand and pulls me out of the room.

*Regulus's povs*

As i saw Tom and Y/n leaving i headed to Tom's drom. I had big luck that Lestrange was gone too.

I walked in the room and shut the door carefuly. First, i looked in his wardrobe than in his nightstands. Then i looked around his bookshelf.

"Nothing, just perfect." i mumbled to myself.

I approached his bed and looked around it. It's not under the duvet neither under the bed. As my finall hope i look in the pillow cases. "Bingo!" i smirked, holding the diary.

As fast as i could i left the room and walked in mine. It was time to wait for Y/n to come back.

***
*Y/n's pov*

I walked in the astronomy tower and noticed Regulus. He smiled at me, i assumed that he had found the diary.

"What happened did you find it?" i approached him and whispered.

He waved the diary in the air. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "Perfect!"

"Yes, finally something goes in the way." he spin me around.

"Well tomorrow we can go and get the other horcrux. Oh and i made fake ones. Tomorrow i will find a way to put the fake diary in it's place. Where did you found it?." i pulled out the fake diary horcrux and fake locket horcrux.

"In his pillow case." he said.

"Okay. That's the other one tomorrow we will replace it." i gave him the locked.

"That's good idea Y/n. That way he won't understand that his horcruxes are missing." he put the locket in his pocket.

"Yes. Okay see you tomorrow then." i turned my back and when i approached the stairs i stopped. "I almost forgot." i walked back to him "Good luck tomorrow at the quidditch match." i kissed him and before he could say something i left.