8

"Okay, i'm ready." I went down the stairs.

Tom closed the book he was holding and got up from the comfortable couch. "You look amazing Y/n." he smirked.

"Let's go. We are already late." I was on my way to the door.

Tom followed me and in silence we went down to the great hall. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a table where slytherin boys sat with their dates.

"Finally, mate, we thought you'd never come." Lestrange raised his glass and took a big sip.

"Yes, but we're here now." Tom rolled his eyes at him.

The boys started talking to each other and I stopped listening to them. I looked around and noticed James and Lily having fun and how Sirius, Remus and Peter looked like they were dying of boredom. Sirius looked like he was going to kill someone if they talked to him.

"I'll be right back." I said without taking a look away from the table of the marauders.

Without waiting for a response from Tom, I got close to them.

"Pretty boring, innit?" i said and smiled at them.

"I thought you weren't coming?" My brother looked at me confused.

"I thought I wasn't coming too, but here I am." i lifted my shoulders "Anyway, how are you guys?"

"Fine." Peter swallowed a whole cookie.

"I want to leave." Sirius looked at Remus.

"We'll leave in a minute, don't worry." Moony pat Sirius shoulder.

I looked at the big doors that just opened and I saw Regulus coming in. He looked stunning. He was wearing a black suit. He noticed me staring at him and winked at me. I couldn't help and blush.

"See you guys later." I said and went to Regulus.

When we were walking side by side, we slowed down, without looking at each other.

"I'il be waiting for you by the black lake." i whispered.

I went outside and closed the doors behind me. The music could be heard all the way to the lake. There was no one around. Perfect.

After a few minutes, Regulus appear from the darkness.

"You look great." he came closer to me.

"I can say the same thing about you." i smiled.

Slow music started playing.

"May I dance with you, Miss Black! Shit! I meant miss Lupin." He handed his hand and I took it.

"Of course, Mr. Black." i laughed.

He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his neck. We started dancing in tact with the music.

"Y/n Black sounds good." i said playfully.

"Someday you'll really call yourself that." he kissed my forehead.

I rested my head on his chest and we continued dancing. A few drops of water fell on my bare shoulder. I looked up to the sky full of stars. It started raining.

"Y/n, let's go back inside." Regulus grabbed my hand.

"Just few more minutes." I pulled him to myself. He smiled at me, but it seemed like he didn't want to get wet. "Kiss me Regulus Acturus Black." i looked him in the eyes.

"What?" he laughed.

"Just kiss me."

He didn't wait for another invitation and grabbed my face with both hands and merged our lips.

The rain intensified even more. We were both soaking up, but we didn't care. At the moment we were only focusing on one another.

After a few more minutes of making out in the rain we split up. The next song started and we started dancing. We danced and danced until our feet started hurting.

"We can go now." i grabbed his hand and ran towards the school.

We went inside, and when a couple came in from behind the corner, we went into a closet.

"Thank you for tonight." I said and hugged Regulus.

"It was my best day since I've been existing." he said and looked me in the eyes "I felt alive for the first time."

"Oh, Reggie." I hugged him even tighter. "I promise you, from now on, you'il feel alive. I'il do everything I can." i looked at him. He started crying and so didn't I.

"Sh, don't cry." He wiped away my tears with his thumbs. I tried to smile, he laughed and said "Did you leave Tom alone so we could dance?"

"i think so." i laughed as well.

"You're going to have problems, you know."He got serious.

"It's worth it." I wrapped my hands around his neck. "Don't think you're special, i was bored." i said sarcastically.

"Hm." he smirked and kissed me pasionetly.

Secret Love (Regulus Black X Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें