5

I woke up because of the intense sunlight. I felt pain in my back and neck. As i stretched I opened my eyes slowly.

"Shit!"

I quickly stood up and with this movement of mine, Regulus's head hit the ground and he woke up.

"What the hell?" he sat down slowly.

"We fell asleep yesterday!" i yelped.

"So?" he raised an eyebrow

"So? We're late for our classes!" I pulled him by the arm to stand up.

"Don't worry, it's not big of a deal." he stood up.

"My first class is with professor McGonagal."

We walked down the stairs as I missed one or two. On the other hand Regulus walked slowly.

"Shit, mines too." he started walking faster.

"See you later." I waved at him when we split up so we could go to our rooms to get ready.

I ran up the stairs and walked into my drom. The door hit the wall when I opened it. As fast as I could, I put on my uniform, grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs.

I stopped running when I was already outside Professor McGonagall's classroom.

When I walked inside, I notice that Regulus was standing right by the door.

"And here's Miss Lupin!" The professor looked at me sternly and I stuck my gaze in the ground.

"I don't know what you two were doing to come for the last ten minutes of my class, but you're going to clean my room after class for the rest of the week."

I looker at her and then at Regulus.

"Sit down now!"

We sat in our seats and I looked up to him. "Did you say anything to her?"

"No, you came two seconds after me. I didn't even had time to open my mouth." he whispered.

I didn't answer him, I just looked forward. I was starting to play with my hands out of worry. My leg started to tremble.

"Clam down!" I could feel his hand on my thigh.

"Tom's going to be so angry with me." as i said his tumb started rubbing my thigh.

"It's going to be all right, I promise."

***

I was going to get up at the ravenclaw table after lunch, but Tom stood right in front of me.

"We need to talk Y/n." he said and grabbed my arm.

"About what?" i asked as he dragged me out of the great hall.

Tom pushed me into a closet and slammed the door.

"You're going to clean McGonagall's room all fucking week with Regulus?" he shouted and i nodded.

"Am i right Y/n?" i once again nodded "For Merlin's beard speak Y/n!" he punched the door so close to my head. I closed my eyes and waited for him to hit me afterwards.

"You're pathetic!" he kicked the door and a tear rolled down from my eye.

"Why are you doing this to me? Are you cheating?" he pushed his hands through his hair.

"What?"

I opened the door and I went out. I burst into tears. I couldn't care less how everyone was looking at me at the moment.

"I'm sorry." he hugged me from behind. "I shouldn't have said that it was stupid of me to think that you would ever do that." He leaned over and kissed my neck.

I pushed myself away from him and started running towards the stairs.

When I got to the astronomy tower, I immediately regreted it.

"Oh, i'm sorry." I turned my back.

"Oh, hi Y/n." I could hear them getting dressed.

"You can turn around now."

"Sirius, you have some serious 'Lupin' obsession." i laughed.

"Yea, that's my type, i suppose." Sirius laughed as well.

"We all can tell." Remus rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry for ruining your moment. I will just walk away and pretend that i didn't see anything." i turned around and walked down the stairs.

"Wow." I told myself as I went down. It was weird seeing my brother and his best mate having sex. I was right the whole time thought.

At least they distracted me for a moment. Oh, wait i had problems.

Everything would be easier if i just broke up with Tom. But how do you leave someone you love so much even if they do terrible things to you? You can't. Right? But he isn't that wrong. Kissing someone else is cheating. I deserved to be beaten up. He is right at that moment. I wish i could change. I'm being terrible person. Tom doesn't deserve that.

***

I opened the classroom door and as i walked in i froze on the spot. I saw Tom getting up with blood all over his hands and Regulus lying on the flor covered in blood. Tom noticed me and approached me. He tried to put his hands on both sides of my face but I shunt them.

"Regulus." I ran and kneeled in front of him. "What have you done Tom?" I put Reggie's head on my lap. "Reggie, are you okay? Reggie, say something! Reggie please say something!" I slapped his cheeks a little bit to wake him up but he didn't move. "If anything happens to him, I'll never forgive you, Tom." tears starter rolling down on my cheeks.

"Are you serious? You're going to be mad at mе for this nobody?"

"He has a name, Tom."