10

I stood in the crowed tower of slytherin. In order to support Regulus. Of course everybody thought that i was supporting Tom who was a chaser.

"Welcome to this year's first game." Remus announced "Against each other are going to play Gryffindor." the gryffindor tower got loud "and slytherin" the slytherin tower got loud. Remus continued discussing the game.

After an hour or so Regulus and James who was gryffindor's seeker were finally after the snich. Regulus was just about to catch it when James pushed him off of his broom. I couldn't help but run down the stairs and go to check on Regulus.

James caught the snich and Remus announces the win of gryffindor. I couldn't care less that we lost. Regulus was more important.

Pomfrey approached Regulus along with the other players of slytherin. They helped Regulus to the medical wing.

I wish i could go now and stay with him but Tom was going to doubt my action.

***
I walked into the medical wing. It was really dark and i couldn't see anything. "lumos." i whispered and approached Regulus' bed. I sat on the chair by the bed and just looked at him. He was sleeping  peacefully. We where alone.

After half an hour i stood up to leave but Regulus moved and the look on his face changed. He was looking scared. He started sweating.

"Regulus wake up." i shook his shoulder once he screamed. "It was just a nightmare." i said as he sat up "Are you okay?"

"Yes." he wiped away the sweat on his forehead "my nightmares started again."

I sat next to him "It's going to be okay." i hugged him "I'm here." he hid his head in my shoulder and i rubbed his back. He kissed my shoulder and then my neck. "Reggie?" i laughed and he kissed my jawline then my chin "Are you okay?" i smiled and looked at his eyes.

"Just fine. In fact if it wasn't my broken arm i was going to be better." he said.

"Yea, we can't go and get the horcrux but your health is more important. Once your arm is okay we can go." i smiled at him.

"Fuck my arm Y/n. Tomorrow night we are going."

"But!"

"No but! We have to do it sooner or later. I prefer to do it as soon as possible."

"Okay then. We have to meet somewhere in Hogsmeade." i rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Shrieking Shack?" Regulus suggested.

"No!" i said immediately and he looked at me confused "I mean it's dangerous there. You know the rumors." i said nervously and he nodded. "What about behind Honeydukes?"

"Okay, 9 o'clock?" he raised an eyebrow and i nodded.

"Don't froget the fake locked." i reminded him.

"I won't don't worry."

"I should leave now." i tried to stand up but he wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Stay for a bit longer," he smirked "please!" he leaned and kissed me pasionetly. I kissed him back.

He lay down and i got on top of him. He tried to take of my shirt and i helped him to do so. Then i pulled out his pants along with his boxers and my underwear.

I took his entire length. "Oh Y/n!" he groaned. I start to move and i could clearly see that he enjoyed himself a lot. He was moaning louder then i did which turned me on even more. He finished and turned us around.

"My turn to make you scream my name." he smirked and went down to my place by kissing his way down.

He started by kissing my place and then licking and sucking it. "Oh my God." i moaned.

"It's not God who shows you heaven, i am." Regulus said and entered me with one finger. He pumped it in and out. Then he entered one more finger. "Regulus!" i finished. He licked his fingers and lay next to me.

"That was" i said breathless.

"Incredible." he finished my sentence breathless as well.