chapter 1

Hello guys welcome to my farmhouse and in this private party. I am so happy that you all came here for those who don't know today is my first day in Korea I hope you all will enjoy....

After welcoming the guests I took a seat where the bartender was serving the drinks while waiting for my childhood bestfriend...

After taking a seat I ordered the most expensive drink of Korea...yes it's Gowoon Dar.

And there, the bartender serves me a glass filled with it.

As I was about to take my first sip people started gossiping.

It wasn't clear so I thought they must be talking about me.

But as soon as I turned my face towards the crowd their face was directed to the other direction

I was so pissed off..... man I am a mafia here the most handsome one and they are talking about someone else....

Then a women spoke out...

Women: Fuck look towards that girl oomo such a beautiful..... I wish I can ask her for a night stand.... I am not a gl, but I am ready to be one for her...

As that woman said those words the man beside her was pissed of maybe he was her bf or husband.

What the hell is this crowd to do with a women....

I was so impatient that I went through the crowd pushing everyone out of the way to see that girl.

After passing the crowd I finally saw a woman.....

Ohh fuck....

Fu....Fuck she is goddess probably a korean beauty

As I saw her I took few sips from my drink....

Then someone called me...

Yaahh linyi my boy I am here....

cha eun woo oh my God finally you are here bruh my one and only bestfriend....

We both gave each other a buddy hug and there he said..

Linyi look...let me introduce you with my another bestfriend..

Here meet kim y/n my another bestfriend

As linyi saw her face he was really suprised by who actually she is.....he was so lost into her that he forgot that they are waiting for linyi's reply

Then eun wave his hands on my face and said yahh are you listening and I came back to reality.....y...yes I am

Well hello Ms.Kim y/n my name is Linyi....I am glad you came to my private party I wish you will enjoy it....Linyi said that while holding her hands......

But y/n released her hands out of his while saying nice to meet you sir.....

Linyi and y/n just made a few seconds of eye contact and here someone was already falling for her....

Well why don't you both go and take a seat on our private bar....you both can order something....

As he said that they both nodded and walked towards the bar....

As they both passed, the crowd made way for them towards the bar.

Linyi drank the whole glass of Gowoon in one go while saying fuck this girl is literally making me crazy....and why the hell is my heart beating soo wildly.

Anyway leave it...he said and started making his way towards both of them

He passed the whole crowd and went towards both of them....

Then he said hey.....guys let's drink together then!

They both nodded again and here I ordered a beer this time....

Eun ordered a soju obviously he likes soju since he turned 18 haha he never changed

As y/n was still looking in the menu she ordered a mojito with a weird name...meet me tonight while winking towards the bartender...

As she order that eun gone choked on his drink while asked wtf y/n don't tell me you are invited that bartender for a.....

And linyi started laughing....yaahh idiot it's a name of a mojito

Fuck such a weird name....my soju is better here....eun said while making a pout

After an hour....

Linyi and eun were still drinking and here y/n rarely drunk 5 mojitos with different varieties...

As she was fed up with both of them she finally said...yaaah eun stop drinking did you forget why you are here.....

But he replied her back immediately....yes y/nie i am here for flirting around but you should go and search someone and pull one in your bed don't you want to lose your virg....he was telling but y/n cut him off and replied back..

Yaah stop it.....or I will sew your mouth right now right here.....and there he closed his mouth while reacting like he just zipped his lips

And then linyi giggled hard.

_______________________________________

Hello guys i hope you all will like this part...

And if anybody is new here you all can also read my others works....

Helping hands (P.R): ace_bibliolater

Thanku for reading.....

_______________________________________

Info: This story is just my imagination