chapter 2

And there linyi giggled hard

Y/n was literally blushing because of Eun

Linyi notice y/n's red face and started making fun of her.....

So you are still a virgin ms.y/n?? He asked with a teasy smirk on his face...

And there she blushed harder...her full tomato face was on display.....
But still she yelled....

Yaaah you linyi stop it or I will break your nose...

There linyi was shocked and made an eye contact with eun....

Eun whispered in his ears..

She has no idea about you

Flashback...

Y/n was watching Netflix while laying on her couch with a long blanket on her

Well she was literally upset because her parents were planning to make her get married with the badass men who earned dirty money with their bad jobs....y/n don't stay with her parents....actually y/n left her house because her parents were drug addicts and with a lot of debts obviously her parents were making her married to that badass so they can payoff their debts through her.

She was watching Netflix so she can clear her mind for a bit

Then someone knocked on her main door

She stood up and walked towards her door and opened it....

??: Hey babe how you doing?

Yaah eun why are you here!!!she almost yelled...

What's wrong babygurl? Eun asked....

Nothing special she said and walked back towards her couch

Eun followed her and sat beside her...and started poking on her forearm and asked again spit it out girl I know you well better than you know yourself...

She stayed silent for a few minutes, but soon broke the silence and replied....

My pa....parents fixed my engagement with a badass because they were having a lot of debts on their head so they are planning to marry me off so their debts will be paid off....

And there eun burst out in anger

How dare they*

How can they do this, are they your parents or enemies?

You have left that house, still why are they creating troubles in your life?

please y/n don't agree with them
please refuse your parents

Eun said and...

There was a huge silence in her room again

say something....girl.....

Eun said again and then she replied

I can't deny them because they are my parents

Who you calling parents? They have decided to exchange you for their own benefits, Calling them your parents is a bad idea...

Then y/n sighed and put her hand on her head and replied

I don't have any other way... e...eun

Y/n started crying and Eun hugged her with his tight warm embrace

Now her face was buried in his chest and her tears were wiping with his white shirt....

It's been a few minutes now and y/n was still hugging him *dingdong* Eun got a message so he took out his phone from his pocket with one hand...

Ohh itss linyi....eun said in his mind

Message....

Linyi mf🥸: hi stupid I'm finally in Korea, Well tonight there is a private mafia welcome party at my house and you must come...

Eun: well If you don't have a problem then I want to bring a friend of mine too...

Linyi mf🥸: yes sure why not....

Eun: (seen)

eun closed the WhatsApp and said....

Well babegurl....

Then she hummed

Let go out for a party...

their she broke the hug and with an eyebrow up she asked....what party??

Umm one of my old friends has arrived back in Korea today and he is holding a private mafia...ummm....uhhhja....welcome party at his place....

I can't tell her about his identity of mafia I can't tell her....he said in his mind

Then y/n turned her face towards her tv while saying I don't like parties I am not coming.....

Yaahh y/n stop being boring now okay? Let's go with me and try to make your mind a bit freshup...

No....y/n replied back immediately

And there eun got an idea in his mind and he said....

Do you really want to give your virginity to some kind of badass???

Yahhh eun stop exporting my virginity I know I am virgin no need to say it 100 times a day....

Then let's go baby gurl let go in that party and find someone hot and lose it....

Not interested....y/n replied

You in then...eun said with a smirk on his face...

Yaah don't force me mf....y/n said

Go and get ready babygurl I am not listening any more.....

Then she sighed and gave in....

*Flashback end*

_______________________________________

Hello guys i hope you all will like this part...

And if anybody is new here you all can also read my others works....

Helping hands (P.R): ace_bibliolater

Thanku for reading.....

_______________________________________

Info: This story is just my imagination