Chapter 11

Time skipped...

I picked up the dishes from the dining table and dropped them in the sink

And saw that y/n was smiling while looking something into her phone...she was smiling and it made me smile too...I hope one day I make her smile the same way too...

After a few seconds y/n laughed out loud and this time I got curious about what exactly she is doing on her phone... so I started walking towards her like a cat and took a look into her phone

she is reading a story on....Wattpad???

We have the same taste?? Reading Wattpad during free time...

Well y/niee...as I call her, she jumped up on her place while hiding her phone and turned behind with fear in her eyes like someone catch here while supplying drugs

W...what? Y/n asked and I replied...well don't hide your Wattpad from me even I am a reader there and I love to read few stories in my free time haha...

And there y/n looked me suprised...u too like to read on Wattpad...

And there I took a seat beside y/n and said...Well yes I love to read stories there but...

but...y/n asked back

I didn't know you like romantic mature stories hahaha...

And there she blushed and shyly replied, It's not like I read something just for refreshments...

Ohh? Linyi said like he is not buying it...and there y/n punched him lightly on his shoulder....and Linyi acted like he got hurt badly but soon they both giggled hard

Fuck u Lin, you are really bad at acting...

Oh, you can't fuck me but u can surely ride u know? Linyi said while smirking......there Linyi earned another punch on his shoulder, but this time harder... and said oh my god are you trying to break my shoulder, he said while patting his shoulder....

If you won't stop with your flirting and other stuff, then I will definitely slice your neck to stop you, as she said a shiver ran all over Linyi's body...and there he thought in his mind...Fuck no one dares to talk to me like that and I've never been scared of anyone but this girl is different she really did an impossible thing today and I really like it on the other hand I was confirmed that This is the girl I want to be with....

Linyi you look pale? y/n asked while her eyebrow raised...

She is giving an expression like she already knew her effect on me

*Fake cough* I...I ha..ve to go now I have to complete some important work this evening...

Oh ok?..y/n said and linyi ran out while blushing a bit..

He closed the door behind and heard y/n laughing loudly...

Fuck this woman is dangerous...but *smiled a little*she is my type

I walked outside the main iron gate and felt like no one is here anymore....umm Linyi stop over-thinking maybe they are hiding and looking over her house...

So without thinking twice I opened my car door and started driving as I was passing an alley I saw few suspension red hand prints on the alley wall I knew it was fresh because it was still shinning from the bright sun rays..fuck something is not right so i turned my car in the next block and texted my manager...

Message:

Linyi: Got any call today from our guards..

Few seconds later*ding dong*

Manage: yes sir they called this morning...

Linyi: Morning? Didn't we tell them that we need a call in every 30 mins...

Manage: Yess sir they usually call us but today they did only in morning....

Linyi:(seen)

Shit something is not alright...let me inform eun first...

Linyi: bro something is not right.

Eun: What do you mean?

Linyi: I am here near y/n house and I think things are not really normal. It's totally weird...

Eun: I am coming....I am nearby

Then I put my phone in my pocket and pushed few bullets in my gun for safety...
As I shift my gun inside my suit...
I stood out of my car and started walking like a normal person...as I was walking I felt like someone passes from my back so I turned around but no one was there to see

Oh, wanna play hide and seek... I said in my mind and started looking around soon I felt like someone is behind me again...so I turned around and there was one, two, five, seven

Seven people??

Blood in their hands...as I was looking them someone speaks...

Man 1: Whom are you looking for?? Oh your men's? They all are in heaven or maybe in hell now...

As the man said those words, my eyes gone widened in surprised and other 6 started laughing

Not long enough another man removed a gun from his jacket and shot it up freely in the air...and then they all started laughing again

Few seconds later...The same person said are you already fearing from us mister mafia??? Ohh what's your name...Linyi

And there my eyes gone widen again for the fucking second time, they knew my name + my identity...looks like I have to clean this place alone, because Eun will take time to come....

Haha so you think you can kill me? A mafia easily?....

Man3: looks like Jackson was wrong,he fucking told that you are powerful,ooh God but it looks like's Jackson is just an idiot...

Jackson? I knew it...linyi whisper just for him....

Time skipped those 7 were on the ground groaning in pain while I was smirking proudly...

??: L...lin..yi..someone speak out my name and I turned around i totally shocked with the person who is calling me...

Y/n

Y/n what are u doing here??

So you are a mafia...? Y/n asked directly

Y/n listen...I said and was about to walk towards her but she stopped me

Don't come near please I..I..stay away

Y/niee please listen I-- I felt like one of the man pulled the trigger and point out his gun on y/n so I ran towards her and felt a sharp pain in my body.....

Ahhh....

Y/nie I..I lo...ve you...and everything around me got blurry and soon it went dark.

_______________________________________

Hello guys i hope you all will like this part...

And if anybody is new here you all can also read my others works....

Helping hands (P.R):ace_bibliolater

Thanku for reading.....

_______________________________________

Info: This story is just my imagination