Chapter 13

Then Eun came near me and whispered.. I already explained it to her but it looks like she is planning to give you a long day make sure to explain her from your side too...and there I nodded and he left.

As Eun left...y/n walked and took a seat on the couch which was settled in my room and removed here phone from her little handbag (yes I am in a VIP room)

There was a huge silences here and I perfectly knew why she is not looking at me she don't want to make a conversation with me so she made it like she is busy with her dearest phone

Soon I started feeling uncomfortable with the awkwardness it was feeling like she is there with me but still not with me. Normally I love to stay alone but since I met her I don't feel like staying alone I just want to stay with her,and listen her for hours...

And there I tried to tell...y/niee..and there she gave me a cold stare again for a second and turn her face again towards her phone screen

I again tried but this time she fully ignored me..

I was getting impatient so I stood up from my bed without thinking twice and fall back on it with a sharp pain in my body...

Fuck fuck fuck aahhh....I groaned in pain and there she ran towards me with worry in her eyes and started rubbing my wound with her smooth hands gently and started scolding me for my stupid act....

Are you out of your mind? You got an operation yesterday and now you are playing with your wound...I just saw worry and love in her eyes...

I just didn't realise that I was staring in her eyes while she was scolding...as soon as she noticed she removed her hands from me and it started feeling like I lost a piece of myself, she was about to walk away but I held her wrist and pulled her towards me and she look back with a glare like leave me or I will kill u but i ignored that and spoke out...y/n please listen...just let me explain...

What the hell you want to make me understand that you are a mafia plus my future husband and i don't even know that, seriously Linyi everyone knew except me you literally hide it from me...

My sad eyes fell to her  wrist and I realised that I didn't leave her arm yet..and don't want to leave it till my last beat and I spoke out..

I am so..sorry y/n  I..I-my voice cracked and my sobs took place and soon a tear roll down from my eyes..

Y/n's pov:

I am so.. sorry y/n I..I he stopped and soon I felt something wet fall on my wrist as I looked into his eyes my heart ached fuck..I was just making him feel what he did wrong I didn't mean to make him cry...but I am not going to leave him I really like this man and love him the most...

Linyi

He didn't replied

Linyi???

He hummed

What are you sorry for?

Then he looked up in my eyes..his eyes was red and puffy...But still kept my serious face and he said

Because I hide everything from you...he replied

And why did you do that? I asked again

There was silence like he is not ready to say something....so I thought let's drop this chapter I don't really want to make things worst for now...

Leave it but you can tell me anytime you want to okay? as I said removed my hand from his grip and started walking towards the couch...but he spoke out

Wait..he said from behind and I turned around...

Please stay beside me, I want to talk..he said and he didn't really need to say the second time I took a seat on the chair which was placed beside his bed...as I took a seat he held my hand again and it was warm like always..

he looked into my eyes and started without breaking our eye contact..

That night I met you in my party I fell for you and it was love at first sight...he sigh loudly and again start that day I took your virginity umm yes it was my first time too...we took each other's and after making out you were not leaving my side like don't leave, you were the only baby I melt for in first place....as he said he started blushing a bit...you told me if I will leave you alone you will cut my dick and took a seat on my lap again...

Again? I asked

Yes again that day you were drunk and Jackson was taking you in for making out so I stopped him...

Jackson?? My eyes gone all wide while asking..he knew me from that time

Umm yess that bar mf...He was taking you in one of my rooms so I stopped him and made you sleep on my bed because you were drunk but it went all like you told you dont want to be alone and when I protested you pulled me and took a seat on my lap like a baby well you also kissed and there everything started..

And this time I was blushing because of my stupid act...umm sorry for that behaviour I am kinda kid when I get drunk

And there he nodded but when he saw my blush hee smirk and started making jokes around...

Well wanna try again he asked in a teasy way and I punched him on his shoulder not hard but enough for him to feel it....

Aahhhh he exclaimed and there I gone all panic...did it hurt...I asked while moving my hands softly on him but...

But he pulled me more closer while his hands snake on my waist and a smirk plastered on his face...

Yaahhh you I hate you..i said while pouting and he said....you are cute you know??

I didn't even get time to react and he landed his lips on mine...

Y/n's pov will continue in the next chapter*

More two chapters left...
_______________________________________

Hello guys i hope you all will like this part...

And if anybody is new here you all can also read my others works....

Helping hands (P.R):ace_bibliolater

Thanku for reading.....

_______________________________________

Info: This story is just my imagination