Chapter 4

Next morning....

Y/n rubbed her eyes gently and slowly opened them..

Since now her eyes were completely open, she realized that she was in an unfamiliar room, so she tried to sit up nervously on the bed, but soon fell back with a sharp pain in her lower abdomen.. .. she pat her stomach with her hands and tried to look around and soon her eyes stopped at a familiar face, half naked and half covered in the same blanket.

And she said....

wtf...linyi she almost yelled his name and kicked him on his stomach and he rolled off from his own bed

He screamed in pain as he fell on the ground.

And said, Why did you kick me so hard?

But y/n questioned him back, what did you really do to me? She asked while covering her fully with the blanket

What did you really do to me means? Oh hello madam it was you who forced me....He confessed while grabbing his boxer from the same side he fell and stood up so he could wear it but soon sat down back when y/n scream as she saw his baby elephant hanging over there...

Yaahh stop screaming didn't you enjoyed it yesterday....he said while blushing a bit....

Yaahhh stop it!! stop lieing.... I will never sleep with a person like u, you pervert!!!!

Hahaha linyi laughed fakely and replied maybe you should drink less then

And a huge silence fell in that room..there was a complete silence that they were able to hear birds singing out on their window

But soon linyi broke it....
Close your eye linyi demanded

Why? y/n asked back in some kind of disagreement in her tone

I a...am planning to wear my clothes back but I think you don't really want that so should I stand up so you can have a better access.

Yaaah stop it.... you fucker... I didn't mean that....and immediately closed her eyes shut...

Linyi giggled hard and started wearing his clothes back

As soon as he wore everything back he called her and said open it girl I am all done.

And she opened her eyes before pecking few times

Well wait...it's not the same one from yesterday

Ohh yaa it's my fresh cloths I just picked them from my closet....

"My closet"?? What do you mean by your closet you didn't leave this room right???

Ohhh well Mm it's my bedroom

As she heard that she jump up on her place a little ...

While blushing a little....

As she was blushing linyi felt like something vibrated in his pocket....so he slipped his hand in it and removed his phone from it..

Message:

Eun: bro did you see y/n?

Linyi: ohh yeah she is here....

Eun: where?

Linyi: my bedroom!!!

Eun: Wait what?? Did you do it??

Linyi: yaah stop your fuckking shits and come to the point...

Eun: oouuu well I will pick her up in 10 mins

Linyi: (seen)

Well eun is coming in 10 mins go and take a quick shower if you want and get ready..untill then I'll wait for you out side.....as he said that he started making his way towards his door, y/n called him and linyi turned around and asked...need anything?

Umm well no just wanna ask a question....

Linyi stayed silent so y/n continued....

Is th..there is any c..chance that i will get p... pregna....

As she was trying to say linyi cut him off and replied well no I just took your v card and used a protection don't worry

Ohhhuu ok....and there he opened and closed the door behind her......

Y/n tried to stand up and make her way towards the bathroom...
And started the hot shower

Y/n pov*

yes my body is sore and hot shower is the better option....she said while sighing and let the hot steamy water run down on her whole body while she closed her eyes.

As her eyes were shut closed she tried to remember about last night....she was drinking peacefully that's the last thing she remembered...how the fuck I ended up in linyi bedroom... obviously he brought me here.....and did he really used a protection??....Fuck I can't remember anything.....she said and open her eyes....soon she dry herself and wrapped her with a towel and came out and wore the same clothes she was wearing last night and made a messy hair bun and walked out of the room....

And there she saw linyi standing outside while looking into his phone.....

Y/n made a *fake cough* and there linyi turned his face towards her...

Y/n pov end*

Ohh are you done....linyi asked and y/n nod slowly....

Well okay but...

Why are you wearing the same thing from last night you can pleasurely pick an oversize hoddie or a tshirt from my closet you know.....but y/n immediately denied and replied rudely....

Well I don't want to because I am not really planning to meet you again in future to exchange that...

Well well well girl why so rude linyi asked while making a eyebrow up

Nothing she replied while sulking....

And there eun appeared....

_______________________________________

Hello guys i hope you all will like this part...

And if anybody is new here you all can also read my others works....

Helping hands (P.R):ace_bibliolater

Thanku for reading.....

_______________________________________

Info: This story is just my imagination