Chapter 12

Y/n i..i lo...ve you...and everything around me got blurry and soon everything went dark...

Time skipped...my surrounding was all black and I was only able to hear few whispers

??:hello mister we need to inform police about this because he gone hit by a bullet..

I don't really know who's voice it is....it's unfamiliar to me...linyi thought

Please sir I know but we can't do this we need to keep this as a secret...

Why this another one sound's like someone I know.. another thought of Linyi

Please sir you already know who he is so please keep it as a secret just act like no such case came here..

Wait a second itss eun..And here I already understood that I am in a hospital...

Wait  another fucking second did he just said bullet....and reality hits me...y/n already know my identity I neither got enough time to understand her nor I got time to tell her personally about my life...and I literally confessed her while getting shot all because of that fucking Jackson I will surely kill him as soon as I leave this fucking hospital.

My eyes were still closed I felt like let's listen them more...and where is y/n...

??:okay, I will try to cover everything because Master Lin still owes this hospital alot...

Thank u sir....Eun said and there I heard few footsteps like someone walk away

If you are done with your eavsdropping then open your eyes....he said and I was both suprised and shocked. This man surely knows me too well for my own good. Meanwhile I opened my eyes while asking

Yaahh how the hell did you figure it out ....

Haha I am not that stupid you know, I used to work with you few years before and I was way closer to you , isn't it normal to identify your state when you act hundred of times in front of your prey as a dead guy haha

Yes and you were a hacker who helped me alot before and still helping me with many things...

Sometimes I think why don't you come and rejoin me.... but it's still good that you are out of this already atleast you can breath freely...

Yess it's true and yesterday just because of you, I picked the gun again and killed few...

Killed?? Whom

Abviously those 7....And I'm so mad because of your stupid act did you literally ate your brain yesterday, how can you leave them with a few punches...I...I mean you did the right thing that you hit them, but can't you just kill them with your stupid gun directly?

Yes Eun I know you are right, but I still wanted to know the person behind them...

Huuh so you mean there is someone behind them??

Linyi nod...and Eun asked who??

Jackson

Wtf literally I knew it...and he gave a hit on my shoulder

Yaahh why the fuck you are hitting me

Do u know that stupid bullet would have killed u? That bullet was only 5 inches away from your heart, what would I say to your dearest y/n if something went wrong?...

And there I remembered,

bro

Yes!!

Where's y/n??

She's home, dont worry she is safe...

She was here in the hospital yesterday  when doctor was operating you she was sitting here and cried alot and don't worry she will return soon she just went home to make you something healthy to eat.

Eun Flashback:

Fuck this idiot, he is not picking his call anymore I hope he is alright... because he never ignored my calls

I need to run...

I was only few blocks away...and linyi's car was already in my vision...

As I reached towards his car I saw that his car is empty....

I didn't get enough time to think and I heard a gun sound...then I walked towards where this sound came from, as I reached there I saw that y/n is crying while Linyi is in her embrace that man who shot him he already came back to his knees and was ready to shoot another bullet but I immediately picked Linyi's gun and shot him on his head while I killed his other members too...

Y/n had tears in her eyes she was also shocked with my sudden action so I told her...y/niee take my phone and call Dr. Park and just tell him Linyi is here and send an ambulance okay??

Y/n nodded and made a call...as she finished her call

I added don't worry I will tell you everything afterwards

Y/n nod again....

Then I made a call to manager Jeon and explained him everything and in just 5 mins  Linyi's man's arrived and cleaned the block just in seconds fuck they are fast...

As the ambulance's arrived they did there work perfectly and me and y/n stuck with them

As we arrived Dr. Park took him into the operation room but y/n was in a panic state, I tried to relax her and convince her that linyi will be alright but she didn't really took my words so I told her Dr. Park is an expert if the bullet was in a dangerous spot he must have warned us already and there I felt like she finally bought it, after that I explained everything to her, literally I can't believe she took it easily and said..when I heard that fire sound I immediately came out of House for a check I was looking around and spotted him and when those men called him a mafia I already figured out that he is the one who owned me...

I cleared my throat while correcting her...he saved you from that mf and your parents

Well yes...you are right but you still didn't tell me.. how do u know  linyi...

Well you already know right that we are childhood friends...

Y/n nod...yes and the rest I worked with him for few years I was a hacker in his group and sometimes linyi taught me how to use a gun for my personal protection nothing else...

Ohhu okay..but I already know she is not okay...she is just holding her tears...

I will go to the cafeteria n bring  coffee for us she nodded and I left but not really I was hiding in a corner and already heard few sobs from y/n...

She literally loves him alot n this idiot took a bullet for her and I think it made y/n fall more for him..

Eun flashback end.

The main door gone open and y/n figure came in...Linyi was happy that y/n is here for him just for him...

As Eun greet her, she responds him with a hi back...

Then she put a long lunch box on my bed side table...I greeted her too but she ignored it while just giving me a cold stare...

Then eun came near me and whisper... I already explained it to her but it looks like she is planning to give you a long day make sure to explain her from your side too...and there I nod and he left.

_______________________________________

Hello guys i hope you all will like this part...

And if anybody is new here you all can also read my others works....

Helping hands (P.R):ace_bibliolater

Thanku for reading.....

_______________________________________

Info: This story is just my imagination