Chapter 14

Y/n pov*

Our kiss sync in the same pace, his lips on mine fuck it's like made for each other, soon he licked and bite on my lower lip and I moaned, he smirked and we pulled back I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath while he was just staring at me with a smirk on his face and I asked yaah why are you smirking...

Haha girl this kiss was just a minute longer and you are already breathless well I can kiss for 3 mins continuously I am good at holding my breath ...but don't worry love I will definately teach you he said while showing me his cute innocent smile well he is not really innocent but good at making an innocent face...

Y/n's pov end*

-----

Linyi pov*

After three weeks...

As my doctor came in to check on me I took the opportunity to ask...Hey doctor, How are you? Can u tell me how many days I have to stay here more (well everyday y/n stays here whenever doctor comes to check and today she has a work to do so she said she will be late so in short I finally got a chance to ask him) doctor moved his eyes from his register and replied while a small smile on his face...oh Hello sir, I am fine, well you are recovering. So you can leave if you want, just need to complete few paper work and need to have your medicines on time...I nodded and he left the room..

After around 10 mins Eun entered and took a seat on the couch and dropped the food on the little dining table and said let's eat some y/n will be coming late today so she told me to bring something for you ...I nodded and he passed me a sandwich and an orange juice...as soon as I started digging in I asked him,

"Well!! Eun I need your help in something" he hummed in response so I continued with my talk " go and complete the hospital formalities we are leaving today" and as a response Eun gave me a dead glare while saying, "Did you forget so easily that you are still weak and y/n warned you that you need to stay in the hospital untill you are fully recovered...y/n will kill you if you do this kind of stunt right here and there I nodded and said, Well doctor said I can leave because I am recovering fast and did you forget we need to kill that Jackson ( well for Jackson you all must be thinking I am in this fucking hospital from last 3 week what if he leaves the country or someone well he literally change his spots few time well i do i know about this haha our greatest manager Jeon is tracking him from weeks) eun thought for a second and nodded while replying but I will ask y/n first or she will kill me he left the room after saying, while searching her contact in his Phone.

After 2 mins Eun came back with a frown on his face.

I saw him with a questioning face...

She didn't pick up...what's wrong?? she never did this before..Eun said with a long sigh

Hey hey! Don't worry she called me this morning and informed me that she has some work that's the reason she is coming late today maybe she is busy with that..I replied

Eun sighed again and said..look Lin I can't do anything unless I inform her about you...

B...but doctor already told me that I am alright just need to take meds on time nothing else...

Doctor told?or you asked him?...while raising his eyes brow up ..

Um...I...he said...but Eun cut me...I know you asked him because y/n already told him that you will stay here until you get fully well...

And there my eyes went wide but I immediately changed them into a puppy ones and said "Heyy please, we need to leave this place as I am feeling dizzy here with no fresh air only the filthy smell of medicines. Please and we also have to kill that fucking bastard. You know right he is behind y/n,Jeon told me that he is changing his place and maybe planning something...and I can't stay here and do nothing.... please....