Chapter 6

Let's go girl...

Linyi pov*

I'm so lucky that Eun is my friend...he really helped me a lot today....

Linyi picked up his car keys and quickly went downstairs then opened the door of his car and started the engine so he could drive to the address Eun passed him.

Soon he was standing outside the bar and checked his surrounding for a minute...Fuck I really don't like this place...the place was completely bustling with drinkers and few people were smoking outside the bar while blowing the smoke from their mouth in the air.

I started making my way towards the entrance of the bar, but a smoker came in the middle of my way and stood in front of me while putting his one hand on my shoulder, he said this bar is not for normal people's checkout some other, he said while blowing some amount of smoke in the air.

I pushed his hand, aside from my shoulder and said you dare to stop me here, who are you... I asked, while raising my eyebrows

I work for the boss of this bar....

Then I smirked and replied oh so you are one of his dog...Linyi said while laughing like a demon....

As soon as I started laughing the man got angry and raised his hand to hit me, but I dodged him and kicked him badly on his back... he fell down and starting groaning in pain...

Go to the nearest hospital bro, maybe your spine is broken, I said while smirking proudly...

Attack him guys...someone said and now Linyi was surrounded by six men around him....The smell of cheap beer and cigarette was coming from those people.

Soon a man came in front of Linyi from the group of man and blew a large amount of smoke on his face and spoke.... You came here alone, but ain't going home on your feet today.

As he said that Linyi spoke back...lets see kid...as Linyi said that...Linyi was pushed harshly on the floor, but Linyi dodged and immediately stood back on his feet while removing his gun from his hidden place and shot it on the person's leg.... he fell on the ground groaning in pain while Linyi ignored him and said you dare to stop me I am Linyi the most handsome and dangerous mafia of Korean and China as Linyi spit his identity every one frooze on their place while Linyi continued, your boss will regret his decision for making you all working in his gang....

Those people cleared Linyi's way and apologised... Linyi ignored them and started walking in...

Soon he was in and saw that the bar was fully empty and the only guy was inside...Linyi smirked and said...maybe he is Jackson....

Now he was behind Jackson and overheard his conversation on his phone he was currently talking with someone

Don't worry your daughter will be mine tonight Jackson said on his phone while laughing like a devil.....

And I speak out ohhh really..

Then Jackson immediately hangs his call and turned around.... he was fully shocked for a minute while Linyi was reading his body language with a eyebrow up...

But soon Jackson broke the silence and said.... h...hello idol!! How did you come in? You need any h.. elp? His face was fully pale with fear.....

Well I do need your help....as linyi said that Jackson said okay sir just command...he said while staring down

Whom were you talking with on the phone? Linyi asked and Jackson replied almost immediately m...y father in law...

Ohhuu so are you getting married....Jackson smirk and replied yes I am?!

What if I say sell that girl to me and forget about the fucking marriage ceremony

Then Jackson giggled hard and replied are you planning to have two wives or are you planning to steal all my girls idol

Linyi dropped a blank paper and a pen on the table while saying write her price and signature down.... Jackson giggled again stupidly and Linyi felt like his anger is growing

So he removed his gun from his pocket and pointed it at Jackson head while his fingertip on the trigger and said sign here or die.

As he said that Jackson is gone all pale again and shutter i..id..ol

And I repeated my words sign or die...Linyi said while moving his fingertip on the trigger.

And there Jackson picked the pen from the table and signed it on with a speed of light...

Linyi picked the paper and started making his way towards the exit as he was about to exit the door linyi stopped and speak up loudly that girl will be here soon, make sure you say no to here and send here back to her house safely he said and left....

As Linyi came outside, he removed his phone from his pocket and open WhatsApp...

Message:

Linyi: everything is fixed, make sure that you take her home safely...

Linyi pov end*

Eun and y/n both were outside the bar and eun was fully stressed then y/n spoke-out thanks Eun for giving me the ride you should go home now y/n said and exited the car

Eun was about to say something but y/n cut him off...I will be safe don't worry

And she left....

Eun opened his WhatsApp and a smirk grown on his face...

Message:

Linyi mf🥸: everything is fix, make sure that you will take her home safely...

Eun: (seen)

Y/n entered in the bar and felt weird because the bar was fully empty and no one was seen...but soon she jumped up on her place when she heard a sudden voice from her behind she turned around and saw a person fully shocked while sweat beads formed on his forehead...But soon his shocked face turned into smirk and there he spoke first...

So you are y/n??as Jackson spilt his words y/n tried to read his face it was like he already knew her....

Yesss I am y/n...

Hi I am Jackson....

As he introduced him y/n nodded while her eyes were staring her feets and anger in her eyes..

But sorry girl I can't marry you anymore....as he confessed that y/n turn her face towards Jackson silently...so Jackson continued....my idol is really interested in you so I sold you to him...this time y/n felt like disgusting shit....and there she burst out in anger...are you fucking serious how you dare to sell me to anyone you all want first my family now you....

Jackson laugh fakely and replied look girl if my idol want something he will get it....he's a mafia don't make him angry or he will won't take time to shoot you....

M...mafia...y/n repeat the same thing while her eye widen in shock....
_______________________________________

Hello guys i hope you all will like this part...

And if anybody is new here you all can also read my others works....

Helping hands (P.R):ace_bibliolater

Thanku for reading.....

_______________________________________

Info: This story is just my imagination