Chapter 15

I picked her up bride style and started running towards the exit of the old house. Eun was behind me and trying to pick the same pace like me..Soon, we both were in the car and he started driving while I was on the back seat holding my y/n on my lap while trying to wake her up.

"Y/niee don't sleep baby , please we are almost there don't sleep"I said. Rubbing my right hand on her cheeks while my other on her back trying to stop the blood but it was of no use because she closed her eyes after giving me her last weak smile.... And I screamed while tears dropping from my eyes..."Eun faster"

He did as I said....

-----

I was running inside the hospital while holding y/n tightly...soon I spotted Dr. Park and at the same time he spotted me as he was standing and talking to a nurse on the front desk, he was a bit of shocked with the scene but he screamed to his colleagues...'urgent operation take the patient in the operation room now"

-----

Now it's been 4 hours since the doctor took her in...and many thoughts are coming into my mind.

My world,my life, my only happiness was gone shot by one of my hater I can't believe. The girl I was planning to give the whole world happiness, she took a pain which could take her life, every thought was coming into my mind while I was siting out side the operation room and my face was covered by my knees as hugged them and tears were continuously rolling down from my cheeks, suddenly a hand tapped on my shoulder gently and I just ignored it because I knew it's Eun who is trying to calm me down, soon he did the same thing again but this time he didn't remove his hand from me so I pushed his hand away and ask "what's your problem I don't need your sympathy leave me alone"

I said and thought maybe he will leave me alone but I was wrong he didn't leave but took a seat beside me with sadness in his eyes...and said "don't worry she will be alright"

"Didn't you hear what Dr. Park said? He said he is not sure if she will be okay or not".

"Well did u forget about yourself that your case was more serious but Dr. Park still made it"....Eun said but I didn't reply.... because I don't want any false hope from him.

Then Eun sigh loudly and said..."you never cried for anyone before in your life not even for your mom and dad when they died because of cancer".

(Linyi in his thoughts)Yes I never cried for anyone before maybe its my first time after I turned 10... because when I was 10, my dad was trained me so that I could be the strongest future mafia who can take my father's job after his death. The only lesson he gave me in life was that never cry in future because if you cry people will never take you seriously and take you as a weak mafia...but after y/n arrived in my life everything changed I don't know how many times I cried for here.

Soon doctor came out and I asked in panic..."Is she is alright please tell...

Then Dr. Park removed his mask and gave me a warm smile and replied...

"She is alright we removed the bullet successful from her back, we will shift her into a vip room in 10 mins then you can meet her but she will need few weeks complete bed rest because that bullet damaged a few of her back tissues and as that bullet was deep in so we stitched her wound".

There Linyi nodded with red eyes and thanked him and Dr. Park left while giving a small smile....

"Eun??.. I called him and he hummed..m

"Take care of y/n I will be back in an hour"

And this time he turned and faced me with a question mark on his face...