Chapter 10

After that day y/n and I didn't meet for a week, but I wasn't really stressed because I knew my guards are protecting her and I have to complete an important mission so I didn't really got time to meet her.... as I was thinking...someone knocks on my door and I gave a signal for coming in...actually it's my manager...

Yes manager Jeon got any specific information about the person who tried to hack my family info from my laptop.... Linyi asked and there Mr.Jeon replied..

Yes Boss That IP Address Says It was Hacked From Seoul Tower

Wait what Seoul tower...??

Yes, sir...but don't worry, we'll find the person who tried this stupid game.... Mr. Jeon was about to leave, but Linyi stopped him and said...share the IP address with me.... and there he bowed and left immediately...

After a few seconds, Linyi got a message and he smiled and said my boys are fast that's the reason I kept them beside me..

Message:

Linyi: Hey little hacker need your help...

Eun: Tell me what's it, this time?

Linyi smirked again and texted

Linyi: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxosaak98 search the actual location of this IP.

Eun: (seen)

Linyi was Impatiently waiting for Eun, he was continuing to pat his fingers on his long office study table

After 5 mins..

Eun: Seoul tower, floor no 50,room no 500

Linyi saw the address and started thinking...but soon he got a another message

Eun: Don't think too much Jackson stays in Seoul tower, now a day he is your's biggest enemy remembered??

Linyi: this jerk😐well are you coming tonight we need to kick his ass...

Eun: no bro I have a night shift in the bar

Linyi typing....*thumbs-up*

Let me ask him once right??

Linyi: *thumbs-up*anyway bro is y/n home today??

Eun:*smirk*Are you planning an afternoon with her now??

I already knew what he means so I was about to scold him but he texted me again

Eun: anyway she is home you can meet her

Linyi:(seen)

Linyi was currently smiling and ran towards his car and soon drove towards y/n house now he was outside her house and took a look around and found out that his guards were around...one of his guard gave him a thumbs up signal (as everything is alright) there I went and knocked on the door well I can still use the lock pattern but
it'll look inappropriate so I knocked like a sweet boy and soon she opened the door and made a eyes contact with shock and asked what are you doing here???
Her eyes were swollen + sleepy like she cried before sleeping or something

Well are you going to ask me from here don't wanna ask to come in??

Ohhuu y/n made a "o" expression from her mouth while yawning and walk aside so I can go in....as I walked in I saw that her living room is a biggest mess with blanket and pillow on her couch, empty beer bottle with few empty pizza boxes on the floor

As y/n closed the door she saw my face and moved her eyes same from my direction and said ohh sorry sorry I just woke up sorry....she was about to run and clean the mess but I stopped her while grabbing her wrist and said don't worry I am ok you should go and fresh up if you want we can have breakfast together you go and take a shower I will make something warm I said while giving my best smile and there she looked in my eyes for a minute then nod like a little baby

Y/n was currently blushing and ran towards her room then I smiled and walked towards her couch and cleaned her mess, after cleaning I walked towards her kitchen while leaving my jacket on her kitchen counter stool and started looking for ingredients in her little refrigerator there were few eggs, veggies and milk okay perfect I will make her some half fry's with still fried veggies actually still fried veggies is my personal recipe and it really tastes well...

Time skipped I set everything on the table and took a seat while waiting for y/n..

Y/n's pov:

I was sleeping peacefully on my couch last night I cried again since linyi left I am feeling Suffocated actually I cry every night since he left and yesterday I completely felt like I'll die so I started drinking. I drunk over my limits....someone knocked on my door and I woke up and groaned from sudden pain felt in my head but still I made it out till my main door and opened it and there was a figure standing....I was really waiting for this guy from last few days...we made a eye contact and asked what are you doing here then he replied Well are you going to ask me from here don't wanna ask to come in?? there I move aside so he can come in...I closed the door behind and saw that he was looking at something so I moved my eyes and tried to watch where he was actually trying to look and there I was shocked, my living table and couch is a big mess I was about to run and clean my couch but linyi grabbed my wrist and said you should go and freshup I will make something warm for breakfast, I was soo busy to look at his pretty handsome face that I just nodded on his words without thinking twice....I ran towards my room because I already knew that my face is currently looking like a tomato I soon took a shower and wore something comfy.

I exit my room and there linyi was siting and waiting for me

As he saw me he flashed a smile which went till his eyes... oh fuck he is really hot...fuck I said it out loud and linyi giggled a little...

I made a fake cough and said let's eat first i am having a bad hangover...linyi nod with a smile and there he lead me towards the food...

I was totally in shock for a second as there was egg half fry's, some kind of mix veggies and two glasses of milk ohmoo which looked really delicious...as I was looking to the food my eyes started shinning and linyi said from behind ohh y/niee come down to earth your food is calling you. He said with a teasy voice and there I could just glare him for a second and jumped on the chair and started digging.

As I was digging with mouth full of veggies linyi secretly smiled

Y/n's POV end*

_______________________________________

Hello guys i hope you all will like this part...

And if anybody is new here you all can also read my others works....

Helping hands (P.R):ace_bibliolater

Thanku for reading.....

_______________________________________

Info: This story is just my imagination