Chapter 1

((7 years later))

*BUZZZ*

"Nnnnnggggghhh.."

Ran groaned as his phone vibrated under his pillow.

*BUZZZ*

"Go away...I'm sleeping..."

Ran then turned over so he could lay on the other side but now he's resting his head directly under his phone.

*BUZZZ*

"Ughhhh.."

Ran then reached under his pillow to pull out his phone and checks the caller ID.

Groaning at the name of his one night stand from a few weeks ago on the screen before answering it.

Ran- "What is it now?"

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Ran- "That depends, do you hug your father with those hands?"

She scoffs.

"Anyways...I'm calling you because I need money."

Ran- "Don't we all?"

"I'm serious, I'm pregnant with YOUR child and I need money."

Ran's face suddenly changed as he sits up.

Ran- "Wait...Are you serious?"

"Yes...I found out last night and I went to the doctors this morning and they confirmed it."

Ran doesn't know why but hearing that made him feel so warm inside.

But he went cold after what he heard next.

"So I need money to pay for an abortion since its YOUR child."

Ran sighs.

Ran- "Wouldn't it be easier if you just kept it and I pay for your child support?"

He heard the woman on the other end laugh.

"Don't make me laugh, I spent so much money to have this body and I'm not letting some brat ruin my spotlight."

Ran sighs then puts the phone on speaker and opens his bank account on his phone.

Ran- "How much do you need?"

After she tells him the amount, he types the amount and sends it to her.

Ran- "There..I sent it...Now will you please leave m-?"

*CLICK*

Ran heard the call disconnect on the other end and he goes and blocks her number.

He then moves over to sit on the edge of his bed and he rubs his face.

Once he wakes up a bit more, he gets up and goes to take a shower.

He stayed in the shower for a while as he thought about his day.

Ever since he became an executive for Bonten he's been alot more busier than when he was younger.

But it is work after all.

After he finishes his shower, he gets out and wraps a towel around his waist then stands in front of his mirror and picks up his hair dryer and brush.

He dries his hair as he uses the brush to help straighten his hair then grabs his hair gel and his comb.

He carefully and patiently styles his hair like he usually does before heading up to his room to finish getting ready.

He takes out one of his suits from the closet and reaches into his dresser to take out his underwear and socks.