Chapter 22

((A/N: Sorry this chapter took too long, I went back to my old routine so I've been sleeping alot early since I've been tired after getting home from work/gym. Anyways here are the warnings ⚠️⛔️🍋  So you all know the rules, don't like it, don't read it. Past Ran is 19 and Past (Y/N) is 18, Enjoy 😊 ))

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ran made sure you are comfortable.

He has tried not to touch you in areas that he knows you're not used to, mostly to avoid scaring you.

His touch is so light and gentle.

You nearly forgot that you are only wearing your undergarments.

The cold air on your skin gave you shiver as Ran's warmth gave you goosebumps.

You laid on your bed as Ran continued to give you light kisses on your calves.

He slowly made his way up by going up to your knees, then to your inner thigh.

Ran saw how you gripped your bed sheets when he got closer to your underwear so he decided to go higher and started kissing around your hips.

You relaxed your grip as your nerves calmed down.

This was all new to you so you were nervous.

But Ran could tell that you are so he doesn't push it.

He traveled up to your chest.

Then your shoulders.

Up to your neck before gently kissing your lips.

You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck as you two made out for some time.

Soon you shivered as you felt his fingertips run up you thigh to your hips and stopped right at the waistband of your panties.

You gasped into the kiss as his thumb played with the waistband, stopping when he reached the center of your panties.

His fingers lightly rubbed where your folds are, causing your knees to bend.

You half expected Ran to let your panties go, but instead he started pulling them down slightly.

"Lily, Lily!!"

You whispered loudly to Ran when you felt the air touch your folds.

Ran- "Do you want to stop?"

You took deep breaths to try to relax.

You weren't afraid.

Just nervous.

And a bit self conscious.

You have always hated your body and you were worried that Ran might too.

Although Ran always told you how pretty you look no matter what you wear.

You- "I-I'm sorry but....I'm just.....I just don't like how I look...."

Ran smiles at your shyness and reaches up to caresses your cheek.

Ran- "Then let me change your mind...."

Soon Ran starts lightly kissing your neck.

Reaching the spot that makes you push the back of your head against your pillow.