Chapter 8

He saw it all.

Doku watched how you spoke with Ran.

The way your face looked when you spoke to him.

The way HE looked at you when he spoke to you.

The more he looked the more clear it is.

You two KNOW each other.

But he wants to know HOW you know him.

He has kept you under his shadow since the day he's known you.

Hell he even has his men keep an eye on you majority of the time so how?!

How is it possible that Ran Haitani has met you when there is NO history of you two meeting?!

Dammit...

I can't lose her.

She's the only whore I've been with that actually KNOWS what she's doing.

I've tried finding another bitch that can give me the same feeling but to no avail.

These bitches try too hard or sound so fucking desperate whenever they get down on me.

I can't keep looking until I find the right one when I've found it all along.

I have to think of a way to keep her with me.

Because there's no fucking way I'm losing a perfectly good whore for a rookie..

Doku then hides in between the cars in the back lot to get closer, just enough so he can overhear their conversation.

But he knows he has to be careful, as far as he know his brother is still inside the place, and the last thing he needs is to get caught.

You- "So what do you want from me?"

Ran- "Nothing, I just wanted you to know that I want to make things right.....And if you'd let me...I want to be in your life again..."

Again?!...So they DO have history...Fucking bitch slept with another man behind my back...

You- "Why?"

Ran- "Because I want to give the woman that birthed my child everything she ever wanted.."

Hold up....

YOUR child?

You- "Ran....I can't just let you back in my life just because you JUST found out you have a daughter..."

His daughter??

Doku's fists clenched at what he just heard.

That girl...

That brat she cares for...

The brat that I've been paying EVERYTHING for all these years...

Is Haitani's daughter..

Ran- "Why not?"

You- "Because what if you leave again....Do you know how heartbroken I was? I've tried EVERYTHING to get in contact with you but you refused me...You said you'd never leave me...That you wouldn't lie to me....And that you'll protect me no matter what...But when I tried to write to you...you would ignore them....and when I tried to visit you.....You wouldn't let me...You abandoned me...I don't want to go through this again...."

Doku watched as Ran pulled her to his chest as she cried and nodded.

Its no secret...

They were lovers in the past..