Chapter 20

((A/N: Geez, its so hard finding a good picture of him NOT drinking or smoking 😤😂🤣)

.

.

.

.

.

You- "Ran..."

.

.

"If I had known from the start..."

.

.

"That you worked for Bonten..."

.

.

"I would've told you EVERYTHING..."

.

I

Ran had already shut the water off the moment he heard your voice crack.

.

.

You- "I didn't say anything in the beginning because Doku was so powerful and.....And I was scared that he will do something to you if he found out you are my baby's Father...."

.

.

Ran dried his hands as he kept his eyes on you.

.

.

You- "For years it had been just me and my neighbor and.....I have convinced myself that I didn't need anyone else to help me take care of Yuri..."

.

.

Ran kept quiet to let you continue.

.

.

You/ "I had always told myself that things happen for a reason....and that if I EVER saw you again, then I would just turn around and pretend I didn't see you because you were dead to me..."

.

.

"But then..."

.

.

"Back in the club....You stood right in front of me and.......And....God I hated myself...."

You say as you rubbed your temples.

.

.

You- "Because I was weak on my knees when I saw you again..."

.

.

You covered your mouth to try and hide your sobs but your eyes failed you.

You didn't want to look at Ran but you caved and looked up for a second.

Shit...

You wanted to look away but Ran was already walking up to you the moment you two made eye contact.

You- "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to cr-."

Ran- "-You don't have to apologize..."

Ran says as he gently wraps his arms around you.