Chapter 3

((Not sure if I should do this, but I'm not taking any chances but this chapter might be disturbing to some people. ⚠️ ⛔️ Breast feeding/ milking mentioned ahead))

((Somewhere Else))

*RING*

.

.

.

.

*RING*

.

.

.

.

.

*RI-*

"What?"

"Rindou!!! Why did you leave without me?"

Rindou rolled his eyes as he looked at the road in front of him.

"Because you were still sleeping and we were supposed to go to meet up with the owners at 9.."

He looks at his Rolex that reads 8:32.

Rindou is on his way to meet up with some business partners to discuss the changes Koko wanted to make but Ran was still sleeping when he got finished getting ready so instead of trying to wake him up, he just left without him.

Ran- "Well if I was still sleeping then why didn't you wake me up?"

Rindou- "I did...you just turned yourself over.."

Ran huffed.

Ran- "Fine...can you at least send me the location so I can meet you there?"

Rindou- "You'll get there in less than 30 minutes?"

Ran- "No but better late than never."

Rindou scoffed.

Rindou- "Fine, let me just park somewhere real quick.."

Rindou turned into some random street.

Cursing at himself that he ended up entering a street that had a school.

Ran- "What's wrong?"

Rindou- "Nothing, I just landed on a school property and I can't fins a spot to park."

Ran- "Ha, I bet you look suspicious with your mean face."

Rindou- "Shut up.....someone just pulled out."

Rindou parked his car right in front of the school and went to copy and paste the location he has on his GPS.

But before he could hit send, his eyes glanced up when a woman and her kid walked passed his car.

He has that habit of looking up when people walk pass him but its usually just a quick glance then his eyes go back down to his phone.

But this time.

His eyes did a double take.

He eyes the woman with (H/L), (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.

Why does she look so familiar?

Where have I seen her before?

He then looks at the little girl she's holding hands with.

She must be her daughter.

But he notices something familiar about her.

Because its not every day he meets people with blonde hair and violet eyes.