Chapter 15

((A/N: This chapter might be disturbing for some people))

.

.

"Mama...Mama please help me..."

.

.

"Don't play stupid....I KNOW that you have a daughter...I heard it all in the parking lot....The night you spoke with my (Y/N)..."

.

.

"Know her?...I OWN her..."

.

.

"The woman who you have fallen in love with AND abandoned is MY fucking property."

.

.

*******

.

"Let me go! NO!! PLEASE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

.

Doku- "You act like I'm fucking stupid don't you?"

.

"I never said you were!"

.

Doku- "You think I don't fucking know?! I heard you say that you're planning on leaving, well guess what? You're fucking WRONG!"

.

"Doku please! Let me explain!!"

.

Doku- "I fucking see EVERYTHING!!! Have you forgotten who I am?!"

.

"Doku! Please don't do this! I promise I won't leave! Just please let me go!!"

.

Doku- "Oh I know you won't leave...I know how fucking desperate you get when I threaten the brat...but THIS time...You crossed the fucking line..."

.

"Doku please don't! I'm sorry Doku but please. DON'T GET NEAR ME! I DON'T WANT THAT ON ME!"

.

Doku- "You need to fucking know WHO you belong to....and THIS....this will make sure that you fucking know."

.

"DOKU PLEASE NO!"

.

********

.

.

"Please...."

.

.

"Spare my daughter...."

.

.

"If you're going to kill someone then please kill me..."

.

.

"She'll be all alone in this fucking world...."

.