010

——BROKEN CROWN, act one

CHAPTER TEN

The sun had long set, and Tommy had tried to get over his own thoughts. Naomi hadn't said much since she made him sit on the log, despite her curiosity. She looked at him, with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders sitting across from him. "Are you ready to tell me what happened?" Naomi asked as she looked at him. Tommy nodded and lit a cigarette which was surprisingly his first one since he arrived. "I went to an auction with my brothers to buy a new horse, when we were leaving, we were attacked, or rather they tried to shoot me" Tommy said.

Naomi nodded, taking in what Tommy said, but given he was sitting in front of her unharmed, she didn't care much about what happened, he was fine, and he was here with her. "When Arthur took him down, Michael noticed a piece of paper" Tommy said and handed her the paper. She read it and looked back at Tommy. "And you assumed it was about me?" she asked. Tommy sat back and looked at her. "I know it was about you" Tommy said and looked at her. She looked at Tommy, surprised about him admitting that she was the one he loved.

"How is it making you a fool" she asked as she watched him. His eyes found her face and he started deeply into her eyes, and Naomi could almost feel the air around her thicken. He slowly stood up and watched her movement. But she didn't move a hair. Almost like she was frozen, a statue almost. "Because, last when I loved a woman, not nearly as much, I didn't see the betrayal" he said as he walked closer. "Men and their cocks' Polly would say" he said as he finally stood before her, looking deep into her eyes. He was slightly taller than her. "You believe that?" she asked as she tried to stand tall.

But who could stand tall against a man like Thomas Shelby. "No, I believe women are stronger than men. You are stronger than I'll ever be" Tommy said, his face getting even closer. "Because when I was losing my mind over you, you took me and calmed me" Tommy said. He brushed her hair out of her face as he slowly brought her face close to his. "I want to make you a promise" he said. "What?" she asked. "I promise to be yours, and yours only. Whether you'll have me or not" he said. "Then I promise, I'm yours too" she said.

Before Naomi could even register the next move, Tommy kissed her roughly. "Mine" he said, nearly growly with desire. "My property, no one will touch my property" he said and kissed her again as she threw her blanket off her shoulders. "Yours" she moaned back as her fingers removed his cap, coat, and the jacket of his suit. His hands undid the vest and blouse until he was standing before her with only his undershirt, trousers, and braces.

Naomi moved her hands up his torso and held onto his braces, slowly pulling him back towards the caravan. "All yours" she said. Tommy didn't waste any time the moment those words left her lips, he picked her up by her thighs which wrapped around his waist as he tried to get up the small steps, but he knew neither of them had the patience to walk any further. Both their hands started to make work of the remaining clothes, trying to rid the other of them.

Tommy had undone Naomi's corset and pulled down her blouse. "Beautiful, just for me" Tommy said, his voice raspy and filled with deep desire and lust. It almost clouded his mind, too much to think about what he wanted to do next to her. He wanted to ravish her, claim her to be his forever. Naomi was glad there was no one around for a good few kilometres, so none of them would hear the loud moan of pleasure she let out when Tommy connected his mouth to her breast as his large rough hand started to massage the other. "Please" Naomi begged with a moan as Tommy let out a moan himself.

"Tommy, please fuck me" she begged again, sending shivers down Tommy's spine as he disconnected his mouth from her breast. "You want me to fuck you?" he asked, almost mocking her. Her begs and moans started to sound more like whines. "Yes, please" she whines as Tommy started to move himself lower until he was on his knees in front of her while she was laying on the steps. He ruffled up her skirt before disappearing underneath it. Naomi was confused and she arched an eyebrow, but before she could ask, Tommy started to suck harshly on her clit which made her let out her loudest moan yet. Although the stimulation Tommy gave her from sucking on her clit, she needed him inside her.

Naomi put away her pleasure and sat up, dragging Tommy back up before she kissed him. "I need you inside me now" she said in between kisses. Her hands travelled down until she undid his trousers and pushed them as far down as she could, as Tommy pulled up her skirt even more to give him better excess. She pulled him closer by his briefs, as he leaned his hands next to her head on the steps to hold himself, so he didn't crush her.

"The moment I do this, the moment my cock enters that pussy of yours, you'll be mine, and mine only. I will not let another man touch you" Tommy said as he let two of his fingers slide between her wet folds to collect her wetness, which he used then to lubricate his throbbing cock. "Yes, please" Naomi cried out, which was all Tommy needed before he slid inside her.

The moment Tommy was fully inside her, she let out a shaky breath, while Tommy groaned and buried his head between her neck and shoulder. "So, fucking good for me" Tommy said as he slowly began to rock his hips into her, causing her to whine with pleasure. Slowly Tommy started to build up his speed, and rock into her in a much rougher pace. Both their moans got louder, and neither of them seemed to register the cold wind or the whistling between the trees. They had been in their own world and didn't wake from it until they both reached their climax. As Naomi did, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and pushed her hands slightly under his shirt before leaving scratch marks on his back.

While Tommy and Naomi spend the remainder of the dark night in complete and utter bliss, they were oblivious to the fact that Samuel Arden had been planning Tommy Shelby's downfall, but it would be Tommy he would go after, no that would be too difficult, and Samuel wasn't a stupid man.

He would go after the family, he had seen Anna and Michael, and heard how they joined the Shelby Family, including the business. Then there was Arthur, who was running the London club now, but Arthur was an easy man to go after. In a fight, Arthur could be unpredictable, but Arthur was also suffering, and it was something Samuel was going to use against him. The cocaine he would snort would make Arthur too high to notice anyways.

But of course, he couldn't do it alone.

"So, you want me to make a deal with the fucking Italian?" Alfie Solomons said after Samuel explained his plan. How Alfie and he would take down both Sabini and Shelby. "Yes, but you'll only pretend of course" Samuel said as he lit a cigarette and watched Solomons, who leaned back in his chair as he exchanged some words with Olly, in hushed whispers. Samuel just kept smoking as he watched Solomons and Olly discus his proposal.

"Fine. But I want all of Sabini's property" Alfie said. "Mr. Solomons, you can have it all. I don't want Sabini's or Shelby's property for that matter. All I want, is to see their downfall" Samuel said as he smiled. "Why? Why do you want to cause their downfall?" Olly asked, curious. "Because I can" Samuel said.