EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

Tommy Shelby and Naomi Lovell had been made for each other, and when Tommy had thought he had lost her, he had thought he lost himself. But here she was, alive and well and even expecting their second child together. Nothing else seemed to matter. All Tommy wanted to do was to protect her and keep her safe. So, that's what he did.

Most people believed Naomi to have died anyways, what else could happen for now. No one would look for her, and she was past her halfway point in her pregnancy already.

Because of this, Tommy had bought a new caravan for her, something she had cussed him out on when she found out he had ruined it. Naomi spend her time well, away from anything that could stress her and their baby, until she was born healthy and a fighter.

Ruby Shelby was born in 1925, to Naomi and Tommy Shelby, a week before most of the Shelby family was arrested. Naomi had carried her baby girl in her arms as she watched them take away; Michael, Polly, John, and Arthur for murder and crime they had all committed. Naomi had been shocked with Tommy's actions, not speaking to him for a week until the trial which was resulted quick because there had been hard evidence against them.

They would all get the noose, and Naomi couldn't believe it. She had returned from the dead, only for her new family to die shortly after.

The Universe had done so much for them, from blessing them with two beautiful children; Charlie and Ruby, and had blessed Naomi to escape death itself. Yet, when she looked at her husband now, sitting at his desk as they had looked at the piece of paper that had confirmed their sentence, their dead sentence, she had cursed him. 

"How can you let this happen to family, Tommy" she had shouted, looking at the man she loved with her whole entire being. "There was nothing I could do" Tommy said, hanging over his desk, desperate for an answer, "Yes you could" Naomi said walking over, and grabbing his chin. 

"You are Tommy fucking Shelby, figure it out" she said before leaving the room. 

___________

sorry for the sudden ending but i had no idea what else to do for s3. there might be a s4 sequel coming but for now i have no ideas.

I do not like s5 & s6 simply bc of moseley but this may not be the end of Naomi and Tommy yet