2

Emma continues to sprint down the corridors towards the main entrance. "Finally,some action" she runs and leaps into the air, Shifting into her large, jet black wolf form. Blue dust lands around the spot she landed. She creeps out the door. The sound of the fighting is causing her heart to race. She keeps up tight against the wall. She walks around the corner of the building when suddenly she is face to face with a man. He stumbles back, afraid. Emma growls, showing her teeth. "Um. Nice doggie?" He stutters. Emma steps forward. Like a bullet out of a shotgun, he is up and gone. Emma chases after him. As the man was running, he tripped up over a rock. Emma pounced onto his back, and he is pinned to the ground face down. "Guys, I'm down and there's a dog mutant thing ready to kill me!" He muttered to himself. Emma tilted her head in confusion. "Who is he talking to?"
Suddenly a metal disk flys through the air and takes Emma out of it, sending her back a few feet into a tree. Winded, Emma trys to get up. The man that was she was chasing towers above her. "Oh how the tables have turned" he sniggers. Emma has recovered and can now breath properly. He pulls out a bow and arrow and points the arrow at her leg. "My leg? You're meant to go for the heart or brain. Unless?" She sniffs the air. It's some sort of sedation arrow. Emma darts out between the mans legs, tripping him up. She glances over her shoulder giggling. She turns her head to find a huge green giant and comes to a screeching halt. "What the hell is that?" She thought, her eyes wide. She turns on her heels and runs away. "Sorry not today!" She calls over her shoulder, forgetting she's meant to be a brainless wolf.
She runs back to where she met the man with the bow and arrow earlier. She could hear someone sneaking around the corner. "How dare they!!" She thought. She plodded over to the corner, ready to pounce. A woman, with red hair leaps out Infront of her holding a gun. Emma leaps up onto her and easily knocks her over. Emma looks slightly to her left, to see the man with the frisbee. He threw it directly at her. She shifts and catches the metal disk. "Badass" she says under her breath. Next thing the man was running towards her. With the metal disk still in hand, she turns and runs as fast as she possibly can.