11

Emma stops after running around the campus for a while. She was exhausted, so she lay back against the wall. She slid down the wall onto the floor. That's when a thought struck her. "I'm in the campus!" She mutters to herself. She knew it would be easier to get at the avengers, however she didn't know her way around the base. She fumbled in her pocket for the earpiece. Surprisingly it was still there. She put it in her good ear then pressed the blue button. "Experiment CLAWS do you copy?" "I copy. You won't believe it, I'm in the campus lad." She giggles, trying not to be too loud. "There's a squad on its way now. We'll help pick them up. Well done Claws. We'll be there in T-minus 10 minutes." There was a loud beep, and then Emma plucked the earpiece out of her ear. She got to her feet, looked around and then proceeded to walk down the long corridors. She had no clue where she was heading, but she knew that all she had to do was stay put till her backup arrives.

"How on earth did you manage that!" Tony yells at Steve, nothing but anger in his voice. The avengers are gathered in a room on the top floor of the campus, and Steve had just explained what had happened with Claws. "There's a monster on the loose now Rogers. We need to find her, and fast" Natasha mutters to the group. "She doesn't know where to go. We need to use that to our advantage. If we split up across that one floor she shouldn't be able to escape. She's probably walking in circles somewhere" Tony states, not sounded as angry as he was before. "She hasn't gone far. She's on the far hallway. If she keeps going she'll make it to the east staircase and she'll be out." Bruce explains to the group. Without another word, the avengers are suited up and heading towards Claws' location.

Emma continues to stroll down the hallway. She stops for a second to fix the laces on her stell-toe boots. There is a large clatter from behind her. She shuffles around, for attention on her laces. She ties them into a huge black not before looking up. "They didn't even teach you to tie your laces, Jesus." She's glares at the source of the voice. It was the guy with the bow and arrow, Clint. "Stops them from coming undone while I'm working. They do the job." Her eyes don't leave Clint. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out the earpiece. She quickly stuffs it into her ear. Then she realizes she put it in the wrong ear. She quickly changes it around and presses the blue button again. Clint looks confused, and she giggles. "What's the problem Katniss? Did you not think that a little girl can be deaf in one ear too?" His eyes go wide at the word deaf. "We are on the way in as we speak. We'll have them rounded up shortly." A huge grin crosses Emmas face. "You may want to, I don't know, head somewhere else?" She tilts her head slightly. "Because I'm not alone." There's a loud clatter from up above. Clint's eyes dart up to the ceiling. He looks back,but Emma is gone.

Clint looks around trying to find Emma,but she's no where to be seen. He runs down the hall towards the east staircase. He catches a glimpse of a tail Infront of him. He takes an arrow out of his quiver and has it ready. He sprints around the corner but comes to a halt when he sees the line of H.Y.D.R.A agents Infront of him. He turns around, but Claws stands alone behind him. She smirks, her face unforgettable to Clint. Then, from behind him, a sack comes down over his head. I tightens around his neck as a needle is stuck in his forearm. The last thing he here's before he blacks out is Claws' voice. "Looks like my job here, is finally done."