5

Two weeks have passed since the avengers completed their most recent mission. The wolf, which they discovered Is called Experiment "CLAWS" or Emma, has been out cold since she was shot by Clint. They have spent the past few days flipping through files, and have found some upsetting info about her.

"You gonna explain how you spent a whole year planning out how to kidnap Claws and didn't tell us?" Tony darts at Nick Fury, who sits at the other end of the table, his head in his hands. "Look. She's been on my radar for longer. Hydra kept moving her around, so she's been hard to locate. She's even been recorded in Russia. She has only one mission on her files, and it's still in progress." "And, what's the mission?" Tony demands. Nick takes out a black file, Claws written across the front. "Mission 1- Track and Eliminate the Avengers and/or any S.H.I.E.L.D personnel." He sighs and looks up to watch everyone's reaction. The room is silent, but Fury continues reading the files. "Mission progress- Mission paused due to reaction to sedative on 12/2." "That's why she hasn't woke up." Bruce buts in. "She reacts to sedation shots. Her body Isn't capable of fighting it so it's remaining in her bloodstream." "That's not possible" Stark mumbles. "It should wear off after a while." "But we don't know her. She's not a normal human being Stark. Her body will react to things at a different rate." Bruce confirms. "Well, how do we get it out of her then? Flush her bloodstream or something?" Steve asks, clearly confused. "I'll look into it. I won't know until I can examine her and take blood." Bruce states, his voice getting slightly Shakey. "Banner, go do whatever you need to do know. The sooner the better." Fury instructs. Bruce leaves the room. "Will I continue reading the last of the files? We've three left." Everyone nods, and Fury continues. "Mission due to resume on, 3/4. That's today." Fury flicks to the next page, to see that it's blank. He tosses the file to Steve and he pulls out another. This file is much bigger. "This one is all about training progess. Let's see. Current assessment results as of 27/3. Combat 10/10. Power control 10/10." He pauses. "Lightning surge power maxed". He looks up. "What the hell is that meant to be?" Clint asks worryingly. "There's a note underneath it. It says power under control and non usable. They must have gave her something to prevent her using it." "That doesn't explain what it is" Clint sighs. "Whatever it is hydra had to of been afraid of it getting out of control. They wouldn't block something useful if they had a choice" Steve says, looking at Clint. Clint just nods. "She has a 10/10 in every category. There's loads of different catagories, they take up ten pages"Fury confirms. "Is there an experiment list?" It's the first time Natasha has spoken. Fury takes out the final file and flicks through it. "No. I thought there would be but there's nothing. This file is empty." "Why is there so many empty files?" Natasha questions. There is a long silence. Suddenly Bruce enters the room. "I finished flushing her system. She should recover quickly. I gave her a quick examination and well, let's just say she's not in that good of a condition." "What do you mean by not that good of a condition?" Clint asks. "Well, she's extremely underweight. She's covered in scars and I pulled shards of glass out of her side. There's muzzle mar-" "I think that's enough for now." Fury states as he stands up and leaves the room.