14

Clint and Steve strolled back to the staircase. They didnt really know where they were going to go next, so they decided to just stay low and try find a way out. It was harder than they thought it was going to be since there were agents dotted around the place. They meet Nat along the way, and they go together. The wolf didn't move once. They spotted an open door towards the end of a long passageway. The creep along it, and make it out of the base smoothly. Nat heads back for the others and brings them back out moments later. The all run towards the wooded area around the back of the large building. They escape undetected. They have no clue where they are, and how to get back. They walk I little while and rest when they come to a large clearing. Steve lays the wolf in the long grass and sits down. She hasn't stirred at all. "I've contacted Tony. I've sent him out location, he'll be here soon." Bruce states as he lays back into the long grass. Clint is the only one that stays standing. Steve has noticed that he's on edge whenever the wolf is around. "You can relax Clint. She's out cold." Steve states in a calming voice, since he knows exactly what's on clints mind. "You guys always say that and next thing she's up and ready to attack me. It's always me." He chuckles hysterically. He doesn't move. Steve lays off him. He knows there's no point. Clint wanders towards the wolf. He pokes at her hindleg, and with every touch he jolts back. Bruce sighs and rolls over, obviously fed up of clints antics. A few moments pass before the chopper reaches them. It lowers down into a nearby field. Steve scoops the lifeless wolf up out of the grass and runs towards the helicopter.

The minute they get out of the helicopter Steve and Bruce head to the cell Bruce had prepared for if an emergency occured. Steve gently places the wolf onto the whitewashed floor as Bruce prepares the chains he has on the floor. He carefully attaches it around her neck. "She won't be able to nice much now. It'll help restrict her and hopefully she won't be able to get out again." Bruce mutters as Steve tightens the bolts into the floor. The pair step back to look at the fragile figure. "That girl we seen up in the passage with the scar on her face wasn't the same girl we are fighting." Steve mutters as the pair stroll out of the cell.