15

It takes Emma a moment to adjust to the strong lighting. She lets out a groan as she sits up to look around. It takes her a moment to process everything. She doesn't know where she is, but she knows what her task is. She tries to stand, but fails as her legs are just to weak. There is a small bowl to her left. She sniffs its contents, then devours what ever was inside. She lay back and stared straight Infront of her. A dark shadow passes outside the cell and she snaps up. She follows the blur around until the figure is at the front of the cell. She growls angrly at the shadow. She then manages to get to her feet, and when she sees the figures face something inside her clicks. She hunches down, growling through her teeth. She plunches forward but is pulled backwards into a heap on the floor. Startled, she lays on the floor, looking at the chain connecting her to the floor. She looks up when the figure chuckles. "This is great, watching the thing that has caused me so much grieve suffer ever so slightly".

Clint peers through the glass at claws. He knows what he was to do, and that was to tip her over the edge. She lets out another angry growl, and gets to her feet. "Just one more remark Clint. That's all we need." Bruce states through the earpiece Clint has in his good ear. Clint thinks long and hard. The wolf keeps plunging at him, but keeps failing. "Your not going to succeed. You have failed. Your mission is over." That's when the chain snapped. Claws barges at the glass and runs towards him. Clint doesn't budge. The wolf gets up on her back legs and starts scratching and biting at the glass. He is eye level with the one creature that has the power to test him to shreds. Clint can hear yelling through the earpiece. He steps right up to the glass face to face with the wolf. "You failed." A shot is fired inside the cell and it hits the wolf right in the hind leg. Claws snaps around. When she turns back Clint is gone. She circles the round cell, limping ever so slightly. Within minutes she is out cold in a heap on the ground.

"It's hard to keep that thing under control. We don't need you provoking her!" Steve yells across the room at Clint, who's sitting with his arms folded. He shrugs. "I just stated the obvious, and anyways that's what you wanted isn't it,to tip her over the edge." He mutters. "Look, let's all just keep away from her,ok?" The room remains silent, however everyone nods in agreement. "Clint?" Steve questions "We clear?" "Oh, yeah, but does anyone else hear that?" The room falls dead silent. That's when they start to hear the faint scratching sound in the distance. Bruce sprints to the cameras. He confirms the groups last wish. "She's not there. Claws isn't in her cell."