7

The past two weeks after I got Ale back I was resting, with him in my arms non-stop he never left not even when i used the bathroom. When I was feeling better, I hung out with my gang everyday, I stopped seeing Sad Eyes and Sapo it was time for them to stay in their territory. One day my brothers came over to ask me a serious question

Sin: we want you guys to jump us in

CJ: yeah, we want in mom kicked us out since jail is on our record we can barely find a job, this is the only way we can make a living, you know I have to take care of Isabelle and Julio.

Sin: and I have to take care of Lizzy por favor.. por familia?

Santana: mmm okay.. tomorrow morning you guys be here at 9 on the dot, than your initiation starts if you complete everything we give you by 9 tomorrow night than my guys will jump you in

Sin: thanks little sister

CJ: thanks Santi

Santana: your welcome and stop calling me that

2 things you need to know about my brothers that they have in common is 1. they dont listen to anyone, I tell them to stop calling me Santi but they still call me Santi, my "mom" tells them AND teaches them to use a condom and they didn't listen, now they both have kids. 2. They don't know the reason why I hate the name Santi, I started hating the name after I started Los Muertos. 

Sin: see you tomorrow

after they left I went to the park with Ale, i wanted to go by myself, I was tired of my gang treating me like a baby, watching over me like im going to break, im not fragile, I love them but I need my space and I appreciate how they are but I just need to be on my own with my son for a few hours. They didn't want me by myself but they understood and agreed, I wanted to hang out with Sad Eyes and Sapo again but i cant. I went to the park where I saw every gang there, no one was fighting they weren't even looking at each other, everyone was just hanging with their gang I loved days like that. I looked across from where i was and saw Sad Eyes looking at me, I missed him so much. He was looking at me and I smiled and was about to wave when I saw a female put her arms around him and kiss him. I looked away and saw Sapo and he was also looking at me, he was smiling at me and called me over.